[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

Great. I’m glad you feel that way.

I’ll listen to the intelligence agencies of the United States government over....

havex.

Lol

And i'm sure that you being the good, unaware and compliant useful idiot you are makes your deep state intelligence agencies very happy. good for you.

Sure. They’re wrong enough to say a bit.

It’s almost like this matter though, has been extensively investigated. You may have heard about it before.

also, this part, i assume, was talking about Donald Trump Jr. and the meeting with Natalia Veselnitskaya lol

Finally, several individuals connected to Russia contacted various Trump campaign associates, offering business opportunities to the Trump Organization and damaging information on Clinton.

Well you do know that Natalia was let in to the country by Loretta Lynch herself, right?

You also know she had breakfast and dinner the same day she went to speak with Donald Trump Jr. with Glenn Simpson, one of the founders of the research firm behind the pee tape dossier, Fusion GPS.

yeah, that wasn't a set up at all. :shrug:

you're a dope, shartshitter

Did Donald Trump Jr take the meeting thinking he was getting damaging information on HRC that he knew came from Russia? Did he then go on Hannity and lie about it? Did Donald Trump help craft that lie aboard Air Force One?

Yes or no.

Did Donald Trump Jr take the meeting thinking he was getting damaging information on HRC that he knew came from Russia? Did he then go on Hannity and lie about it? Did Donald Trump help craft that lie aboard Air Force One?

Yes or no.

Were they set up?

Yes.

Last edited:
please unlock rep for fool

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Fool again.You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Fool again.You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Fool again.You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Fool again.You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Fool again.You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Fool again.You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Fool again.You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Fool again.You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Fool again.You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Fool again.You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Fool again.You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Fool again.

Great. I’m glad you feel that way.

I’ll listen to the intelligence agencies of the United States government over....

havex.

Lol

and you will listen to John Brennnan types at the CIA

who provably lied about using fraudulent FISA sources to Congress

and should go to prison for it

Brennan Lied About Not Including Steele Dossier In IC Assessment On 2016 Russian Election Interference

CIA director John Brennan lied to you and to the Senate. Fire him | Trevor Timm | Opinion | The Guardian

A Trail of FBI Abuse - WSJ

John Brennan’s Dishonesty: A Long Record | National Review

hope some of these qualify as real new for you

credibly accused by incredibly non-credible people

Last edited:
Back