[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

'tism block minecraft devel

heavy metal poisoning edition

My kid and even I play minecraft on occasion. A couple of months ago, I was watching him mess around with some friends. They were playing with the signs and the censoring algorithm. I said "Put MAGA on a sign". Guess what? The devs blocked people from declaring Make America Great Again. Sad.

bod6.jpg

100 dolla....

Break down what I said and try and figure it out. Parse it out if you need to. Use a dictionary for any of the tough words.

If you can’t get it after trying for a little bit, let me know and I’ll help you.

requiring voter id is NOT unconstitutional, you imbecile.

u can tell when hes getting upset because he increases both the frequency and severity of his insults

i wish we had good trolls

The IG reports states that it found many problems with the way the FBI conducted itself ... but overall did nothing wrong....

... despite some of those problems being, not vetting sources of information, not disclosing information to the FISA court about those sources of information, misrepresenting information to the FISA court or misleading the court and outright ignoring exculpatory information that would exonerate Trump of wrong doing.

But the FBI did nothing wrong in lying to the FISA court to get permission to spy on a US Citizen and Presidential Candidate on behalf of his political rival.

I might need Fool's moderator help getting the wording 100% right on this one.......

I see that it is NOT a crime for the FBI to illegally lie and give false information to the FISA courts. Yet it IS a crime to lie, even accidentally, to the FBI even if they got their information by illegally spying on you.

In fact that is how ALL of Trump's admin went to Prison so far

Fruit of the poisonous tree - Wikipedia

Any issues with this anyone?

u can tell when hes getting upset because he increases both the frequency and severity of his insults

i wish we had good trolls

I haven’t even been insulting very much. I laugh when I’m posting here 90% of the time. The other 10% of time I feel sad for you guys and it bums me out.

I’ve never gotten triggered like havex, OneManArmy, amRam, etc. where you can feel the tears streaming down their face as they type out their reply.

lol that bill is hilarious btw.

"you better not meddle in our elections or else!"

rofl simply stupid as fuck when you consider that the only hard evidence that we the people have that russia meddled in our election is a small group of russians paid 100k for a shitty facebook ad

I haven’t even been insulting very much. I laugh when I’m posting here 90% of the time. The other 10% of time I feel sad for you guys and it bums me out.

I’ve never gotten triggered like havex, OneManArmy, amRam, etc. where you can feel the tears streaming down their face as they type out their reply.

making poor attempts to be condescending and patronizing are insults regardless of how they land

Impeachment has done a number on you guys mentally apparently. You’ve had a breakdown of all cognitive functioning and can’t understand basic English.

God help this place if Trump doesn’t get reelected. Mass suicides, involuntary commitments, mass shootings.

It’s going to be scary.

look at that more psychological 101 mental health projection

you can possibly save a life by paying that 100 dollars you owe Fool

:lol:

I suppose I can't be sure you weren't talking about an anthropomorphized superhero mouse who demonstrates extreme ignorance.

lol that bill is hilarious btw.

"you better not meddle in our elections or else!"

rofl simply stupid as fuck when you consider that the only hard evidence that we the people have that russia meddled in our election is a small group of russians paid 100k for a shitty facebook ad

The Internet Research Agency, based in Saint Petersburg and described as a troll farm, created thousands of social media accounts that purported to be Americans supporting radical political groups, and planned or promoted events in support of Trump and against Clinton; they reached millions of social media users between 2013 and 2017. Fabricated articles and disinformation were spread from Russian government-controlled media, and promoted on social media. Additionally, computer hackers affiliated with the Russian military intelligence service (GRU) infiltrated information systems of the Democratic National Committee (DNC), the Democratic Congressional Campaign Committee (DCCC), and Clinton campaign officials, notably chairman John Podesta, and publicly released stolen files and emails through DCLeaks, Guccifer 2.0 and WikiLeaks during the election campaign. Finally, several individuals connected to Russia contacted various Trump campaign associates, offering business opportunities to the Trump Organization and damaging information on Clinton.

Fish in a barrel.

I just can't believe that a democrat like Sharpshooter would promise money if certain conditions were met and then not give the money.

My kid and even I play minecraft on occasion. A couple of months ago, I was watching him mess around with some friends. They were playing with the signs and the censoring algorithm. I said "Put MAGA on a sign". Guess what? The devs blocked people from declaring Make America Great Again. Sad.

that sure sounds about accurate

I thought it was cook Trump wanted to play with his son too....

that's a great Dad

can you imagine being in your 30's and doing minecraft full time?

being a full time minecraft developer (still)

now that's what I call Asperger with cheese

the kind of aussie bronies who would ban people over MAGA comments

The Internet Research Agency, based in Saint Petersburg and described as a troll farm, created thousands of social media accounts that purported to be Americans supporting radical political groups, and planned or promoted events in support of Trump and against Clinton; they reached millions of social media users between 2013 and 2017. Fabricated articles and disinformation were spread from Russian government-controlled media, and promoted on social media. Additionally, computer hackers affiliated with the Russian military intelligence service (GRU) infiltrated information systems of the Democratic National Committee (DNC), the Democratic Congressional Campaign Committee (DCCC), and Clinton campaign officials, notably chairman John Podesta, and publicly released stolen files and emails through DCLeaks, Guccifer 2.0 and WikiLeaks during the election campaign. Finally, several individuals connected to Russia contacted various Trump campaign associates, offering business opportunities to the Trump Organization and damaging information on Clinton.

Fish in a barrel.

There was no proof ever shown that the DNC was hacked by Russians, so you are dumb. CrowdStrike is the only company that ever got to see the servers, and they insisted that the Russians did it. The intelligence agencies of the US simply said OKAY WE BELIEVE YOU.

But you know what's weird about that? CrowdStrike's CTO and co-founder, Dmitri Alperovitch, is a senior fellow at the Atlantic Council, a think tank with openly anti-Russian sentiments that is funded by Ukrainian billionaire Victor Pinchuk, who also happened to donate at least $10 million to the Clinton Foundation. Hmm, that is weird, and quite a conflict of interest, I might add.

So yeah, sorry, I don't believe CrowdStrike, so until you can show me proof that the DNC was hacked by Russia, you can fuck right off, shartshitter.

I just can't believe that a democrat like Sharpshooter would promise money if certain conditions were met and then not give the money.

I mean he is basically Trump at this point

I'm not sure if we should impeach

go for bribery

TW Treason

or just abuse of posting power

something even more vague and nebulous would be my favorite

Back