[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

Last 60 hoax hate crimes

Here is the list:

# Date Summary Source
1 09/21/2001 An Alaska-based Muslim destroyed his own print shop, defacing the equipment with anti-Muslim graffiti Michelle Malkin

2 10/01/2001 An ASU student Ahmad Saad Nasim claimed he was assaulted, with the perps shouting “Die Muslim, Die!” but confessed to making it up. Michelle Malkin

3 05/30/2003 A Nashville Iraqi-American torched his own Chevy truck, blaming a hate crime (it was actually insurance fraud) Michelle Malkin

4 07/01/2003 A Muslim Utah hotel owned burned down his own lodge, falsely blaming local white supremacists Michelle Malkin

5 09/30/2004 A Texas-based Muslim set his own meat market on fire and spray painted “Go Home” on his door; he was later charged with arson The New York Times

6 02/06/2005 A Cleveland-based Muslim hired an arsonist to burn down his meat store; he blamed bigots but was convicted of insurance fraud Daniel Pipes

7 03/23/2005 A Muslim father-son due blamed anti-Islam bigotry for being put on a terror watch list (but the story was concocted) The Oregonian

8 05/09/2005 A Calif. high school student “faked a series of gay bashing incidents” against herself The Los Angeles Times

9 08/31/2006 A Muslim Ohio-based dad-son duo set their own restaurant on fire, blaming anti-Islam bigots (they were later charged with arson) Patrick Poole

10 03/02/2007 Ada, Okla. woman confesses anti-LGBT hate crime was faked Ada News

11 11/05/2007 A GWU student journalist faked an anti-Semitic hate crime against herself MyFoxDC

12 10/25/2008 John McCain staffer Ashley Todd claimed she was beat up by an Obama supporter, but later admitted making it up Huffington Post

13 12/22/2009 A Democratic activist, trying to create a Tea Party-driven hate crime, smashed the windows at the Colo. Democratic Party headquarters Michelle Malkin

14 06/11/2010 A British Muslim faked his own abduction, blaming racists The Daily Mail

15 07/08/2010 A Ga.-based Muslim set fire to his own mosque in an attempt to create a fake hate crime Associated Press

16 07/28/2010 Two British Muslims claimed bigotry explained being denied entry on a bus, but CCTV footage revealed they were berating the driver Daniel Pipes

17 11/18/2010 An Australian Muslim pulled over for irregular license plates blamed bigotry; police footage showed the cop behaved professionally The Daily Telegraph

18 10/23/2012 A black South Carolina woman wrote “KKK” on the hood of her car and set herself on fire, blaming it on others The Monroe Morning Star

19 02/02/2013 Austrian-Albanians torched their own pizzeria, but tried pinning the blame on racists Kurier

20 03/06/2013 An Asian American Oberlin student defaced a memorial arch with anti-Asian graffiti (“Death to Ch*nks”) Michelle Malkin

21 05/01/2013 A liberal blogger at the University of Wyoming threatened herself with rape, framed conservatives Campus Reform

22 07/25/2013 An Iraqi immigrant in San Diego killed his wife, putting an anti-Muslim note next to her body; he was charged with first degree murder The San Diego Reader

23 08/23/2013 ‘Progressive pranksters’ organized a series of fake hate crimes at Oberlin College including anti-gay graffiti and swastikas Michelle Malkin

24 11/14/2013 An imam in the south of France defaced his own mosque with anti-Muslim graffiti La Rep des Pyrenees

25 11/27/2013 A New Jersey waitress wrote an anti-gay note in lieu of a tip on a receipt, blaming hateful customers The Blaze

26 12/27/2013 Report: Man Who Claimed Anti-Gay Beat Down Arrested for Filing False Police Report The Daily Caller

27 10/21/2014 Two Muslim bloggers filmed themselves ostensibly being harassed by the NYPD in a video that went viral; however, it was staged The Smoking Gun

28 12/27/2014 A Fresno, Calif.-based Muslim torched his own mosque, blaming bigots; he was later arrested for arson PJ Media

29 03/03/2015 Gay rights activist’s faked his own kidnapping, leading to arrest WLWT NBC 5

30 07/01/2015 Man Who Claimed Ant-Gay Attackers Carved ‘Die Fag’ into His Arm Made up Story The Daily Caller

31 10/13/2015 A gay man who claimed to have been the victim of a hate crime at a Univ. of N. Dakota fraternity party fabricated his entire stor The Daily Caller

32 11/18/2015 A black Saginaw Valley State Univ. student made a threat to “shoot every black person I can” The Washington Times

33 12/30/2015 A Houston Muslim set fire to his own mosque, prompting a hate-crime investigation The Houston Chronicle

34 02/27/2016 New York Students Fabricated Hate Crime, Police Say Time

35 03/11/2016 Lesbian Professor Cold-Cocked Her Own Face then Swore Random Guy Beat Her up at Tobey Keith Concert The Daily Caller

36 03/29/2016 A Palestinian reported a Jewish terrorists attacked his family, defacing their house with anti-Arab graffiti; he fabricated the entire incident Arutz Sheva

37 08/13/2016 An Austin man purchased a cake from Whole Foods and falsely claimed it contained a homophobic slur The American Statesman

38 11/15/2016 This Indiana church was defaced with ‘HEIL TRUMP’ graffiti — and is keeping it Washington Post

39 11/23/2016 ANOTHER TRUMP-INSPIRED ‘HATE CRIME’ TURNS OUT TO BE A HOAX The Daily Caller

40 12/01/2016 A 58-year-old black New Jersey man painted anti-black, pro-Trump graffiti in his neighborhood after Election Day The Philadelphia Inquirer

41 12/21/2016 Arab student at University of Michigan falsely claims someone threatened to set her on fire Michigan Radio

42 12/22/2016 Miss. black church fire was called a hate crime. Now parishioner has been arrested for it. The Washington Post

43 03/23/2017 College ‘Diversity Council’ Admits to Posting Fake Racist Flyers On Campus National Review

44 08/01/2017 Jackson LGBTQ rights activist charged with arson Fox News

45 09/13/2017 A Des Moines Muslim started a fire at a mosque, sparking a fake hate crime Michelle Malkin

46 09/13/2017 A Houston Muslim set fire to his own mosque, sparking a hate-crime investigation Michelle Malkin

47 09/13/2017 A New York Muslim who killed his wife falsely blamed “a group of bigots who called the family ‘terrorists'” Michelle Malkin

48 09/13/2017 An Ontario Muslim faked an assault against himself, claiming his assailant shouted anti-Muslim epithets Michelle Malkin

49 09/13/2017 A Muslim Indiana State University professor for “fabricating anti-Muslim threats and an assault” Michelle Malkin

50 11/08/2017 A black student wrote those racist messages that shook the Air Force Academy, school says The Washington Post

51 04/23/2018 Racist, anti-black graffiti at Easter Michigan University turns turned out to be painted by a black man Detroit News

52 07/23/2018 Waiter faked story that customer wrote ‘We don’t tip terrorist’ on receipt The Washington Post

53 07/24/2018 A Muslim waiter in wrote “we don’t tip terrorist” and blamed a patron, who was banned BBC

54 08/24/2018 Michigan children who claimed white man urinated on black girl and called her names made up story AL.com

55 10/06/2018 Shoelace mistaken for noose causes racial uproar at Michigan State University Fox News

56 12/01/2018 A black college lacrosse player spray painted the N word and death threats — against himself The Daily Mail

57 02/12/2019 Actor Jussie Smollett claimed 2 Trump fanatics found him at 2 AM, beat him up, poured bleach on him, tied a noose around him, and yelled “This is MAGA country”; turns out he orchestrated it CBS News

58 02/25/2019 A transgender activist burned down his own home, killing his pets, presented it as a hate crime Detroit News

59 09/15/2019 Ex-NFL player accused of staging hate crime, painting ‘MAGA’ and swastikas on walls of bakery NBC News

60 09/30/2019 Virginia sixth-grader now says she falsely accused classmates of cutting her hair The Washington Post

Live updates: Trump dares Democrats to ‘try to impeach this’ as he reminds them of 2016 support - The Washington Post

Impeach-This2-660x330.png

christian-school

No such thing, let me explain with an example I heard a lot when I was teaching.

A "good teacher" is just being redundant, and a "bad teacher" doesn't exist. This is TW, so I'll explain further: if one is teaching students, it's intuitively obvious that they are good. If someone employed as a teacher is bad at it, then they aren't teaching anything and shouldn't be considered a teacher.

There is no such thing as a Christian school.

But there is a such thing as a 6-year old girl making up a fake hate crime.. that is not in dispute

:rofl:

niggers lol

Last edited:
But there is a such thing as a 6-year old girl making up a fake hate crime

:rofl:

niggers lol

She was 12, and yes she made it up.

This is the kind of issue the right wingers can get their head around. A kid made up a lie in an attempt to get some kids she didn't like punished. That's about the extent of the detail the current TW lineup can grasp.

This whole Trump thing is way complicated, man. Lets talk about that kid, and how Vanster is such a racist. That Swedish kid with her climate hoax shit also. OH how we hate them.

What does Christian schools have to do with this bullshit hate crime anyway?

I mean other than the location of the falsely accused white boys

No such thing, let me explain with an example I heard a lot when I was teaching.

A "good teacher" is just being redundant, and a "bad teacher" doesn't exist. This is TW, so I'll explain further: if one is teaching students, it's intuitively obvious that they are good. If someone employed as a teacher is bad at it, then they aren't teaching anything and shouldn't be considered a teacher.

There is no such thing as a Christian school.

I'm sorry, Christian Bible schools do exist. You're a bad teacher.

Thanks guys!

Australia offered help in May for White House probe of Mueller inquiry - Reuters

An Australian government source, who spoke on condition of anonymity, confirmed the two leaders spoke by telephone in September.

Trump’s request, however, was preceded by an Australian offer of help, with its ambassador to the United States, Joe Hockey, writing to U.S. Attorney-General William Barr in May to offer Canberra’s assistance.

“The Australian government will use its best endeavors to support your efforts in this matter,” Hockey wrote in a May 28 letter, referring to Trump’s May 24 announcement of plans to investigate the origins of the FBI investigation.

Trump’s Favorite Democrat Will Not Budge on Impeachment

“Let me emphasize again, impeachment is an extremely serious issue,” Van Drew explained to a different group of reporters last Friday, his cadence firm, friendly, and doused in a thick Jersey accent. “It is not something to be taken lightly. You're disenfranchising voters, you're removing an executive from office. That usually only happens in third-world countries.”

God I hopes these are pee tapes

Giuliani Is ‘Weighing’ Whether To Appear For Testimony, Says He Has ‘Tapes’ To Share

President Trump’s lawyer Rudy Giuliani is still deciding whether he will comply with House Democrats’ subpoena to appear for testimony, and claimed he had “video tapes” and other “evidence” he wants to share with Congress.

“I’m weighing my alternatives,” Giuliani told Fox News’ Sean Hannity on Monday evening. “I’ll get all my evidence together, I’ll get my charts. I don’t know, if they let me use my video tapes and tape recordings that I have, if they let me get some of the evidence that I gathered — and I have to tell you, Sean, all this nonsense about I was interfering in the election, I gathered all this evidence before the Mueller probe ended, so it was clearly under my responsibility as the lawyer for the President of the United States.”

Back