[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

President Pelosi? It could happen. - SFGate

:rofl: Gushing your feelings doesnt mean it will happen, nor is it journalism

ahahahahaha!

it was just a little over a year ago now.....but our resident triple was ahead of the curve on this

tripler6 said:
best case scenario is dems take house in 18, impeach the entire goddamn administration, president pelosi.

https://www.reddit.com/user/tripler6/comments/?count=200&after=t1_dj8lguk

the DNC is nothing but triple types now.......

The DNC
By any & all means necessary

The DNC
The end justifies the means

The DNC, have no morals, no integrity, no honesty, no decency.

They are a moral vacuum. They want power. They demand power. Power over people's liberties, rights, finances, way of life and entire lives.

They don't care how they get them either as we can see.

Little do they know that the fat and stupid don't get to take these things from others. Not without an actual battle. One they are pushing for that they are clearly not prepared for. Did they think they disarmed us? That because we are a silent majority we will remain silent and apathetic to their actions?

it was just a little over a year ago now.....but our resident triple was ahead of the curve on this

https://www.reddit.com/user/tripler6/comments/?count=200&after=t1_dj8lguk

the DNC is nothing but triple types now.......

The DNC
By any & all means necessary

The DNC
The end justifies the means

The DNC, have no morals, no integrity, no honesty, no decency.

They are a moral vacuum. They want power. They demand power. Power over people's liberties, rights, finances, way of life and entire lives.

They don't care how they get them either as we can see.

Little do they know that the fat and stupid don't get to take these things from others. Not without an actual battle. One they are pushing for that they are clearly not prepared for. Did they think they disarmed us? That because we are a silent majority we will remain silent and apathetic to their actions?

let them keep thinking that

it will serve them well

imagine a bunch of caels, blackpeoples, dutchs, triples, tse tses, tigrans, vansters, mcdumpsterfires, kittyscats, choads, failtowels, and other assorted dregs of humanity leading their fight.

:rofl: OK

let them keep thinking that

it will serve them well

imagine a bunch of caels, blackpeoples, dutchs, triples, tse tses, tigrans, vansters, mcdumpsterfires, kittyscats, choads, failtowels, and other assorted dregs of humanity leading their fight.

:rofl: OK

some have been waiting their entire life for such a moment

for a mentally sound justification

for the Anglo-Saxon, who has begun to hate, to release the winged hussar from the land of Valhalla again

Boogaloo trending very strong right now over on twitter

a little too strong for my comfort at the moment....I just want to be left alone in peace. for there to be no civil war or violence in :flag:

but the fire rises and they just keep spewing fuel

they have no idea what kind of flame these children and aspiring authoritarians are playing with atm. how hard it will be to get back inside that bottle once the genie is released.

Last edited:
well they clearly aren't afraid to stand their ground in the face of intimidating opposition #resist

this one not helping their cause at all

i mean keep pushing and poking the bear

think that because you have the blessing of the statist state

the cops are forced by local communists to stand down

that you run the streets.....you are the only one who can express your will

that you control the system

because that isn't reality for the rest of us

you haven't seen right wing participation in the streets yet

and when you do it will no longer be on your terms

the will of the often silent majority will then be the only words spoken

some have been waiting their entire life for such a moment

for a mentally sound justification

for the Anglo-Saxon, who has begun to hate, to release the winged hussar from the land of Valhalla again

Boogaloo trending very strong right now over on twitter

a little too strong for my comfort at the moment....I just want to be left alone in peace. for there to be no civil war or violence in :flag:

but the fire rises and they just keep spewing fuel

they have no idea what kind of flame these children and aspiring authoritarians are playing with atm. how hard it will be to get back inside that bottle once the genie is released.

yep, leave people in peace... non-aggression principle

interesting to see what these tough, limp wristed low T beta bitch latte chuggers will be if the balloon goes up

:lol: good times

they think they are just going to say "just kidding" and we go back to sleep

that isn't how poking the bear works

this isn't a game

that isn't how forcefully rallying an entire race of christian people, nationalists, white people behind their own unified racial identity political stance unfolds (for preservation)

that and i do believe a lot of Bolsheviks demand a civil war, civil unrest, in order to push for their own NON-Republic, not Constitutional, form of governance

but good luck to them on that is all I can say........

this isn't SWEDEN yet

nor the UK

they do all they can to kill and destroy "for god, family, country" and while this may have worked better in other Western regions

they still have some work to do here

Last edited:
they think they are just going to say "just kidding" and we go back to sleep

that isn't how poking the bear works

this isn't a game

that isn't how forcefully rallying an entire race of christian people, nationalists, white people behind their own unified racial identity political stance unfolds (for preservation)

that and i do believe a lot of Bolsheviks demand a civil war, civil unrest, in order to push for their own NON-Republic, not Constitutional, form of governance

but good luck to them on that is all I can say........

this isn't SWEDEN yet

nor the UK

they do all they can to kill and destroy "for god, family, country" and while this may have worked better in other Western regions

they still have some work to do here

perhaps why they need more illegal immigrants besides increasing their voting base at our taxpayer expense?

additional cannon fodder to take the bullets for them?

insidious.

it sure is

EFtwV6PWkAAHn49.jpg

EFtwV6NWwAAqpL-.jpg

they growing their forces on all sides of this

trying to gut the rest of us down the middle

fund our replacement and foreign born conquerors with our own stolen tax money and resources

in hopes that this effort will grant them more money and power as well

Sen. Elizabeth Warren (D-MA) says amnesty for every illegal alien living in the United States is "good for" American workers.

Watch–Elizabeth Warren: Amnesty for Illegals for American Workers

some feel it is better to get this inevitable battle over with earlier than later

but either way may god have mercy on us all when it does happen

pounding on the walls like they are right now is just reckless disregard for common decency

no matter how much they hate themselves, their family, this country, and how much they want to cry and feel something other than constant TDS again

Last edited:
As I check out the latest headlines, pretty sure the dems are playing this card to keep Orange Hitler from prosecuting their asses for all their crooked shit they pulled and he wants revenge on

explains their panic (including creepy joe's) and a hard push in the media to convict him in the court of public opinion before it gets worse for them

Back