[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

ya, i forgot about the part where she would step up and crack skulls 2 defend portland while pencil necked tw gaming news geeks would roll over and let it be conquered, then run away crying about the big bad antifags

ya, i forgot about the part where she would step up and crack skulls 2 defend portland while pencil necked tw gaming news geeks would roll over and let it be conquered, then run away crying about the big bad antifags

she can have portland. that place is already fucked anyway. :shrug:

we need to concentrate on the places that still have a chance, and defend them with bullets if need be.

I look at Portland like a honeypot. They serve their purpose. I am not planning on being here when the bear comes around.

The gentrification and the attack on small businesses was a freight train that might have been stopped years ago. Not any longer. At least I got to see some of the awesomeness back around 2000. Even then, my friends would tell me how much it sucked compared to the 80 and 90s. I am sure people told them how much it sucked compared to the 60s and 70s.

she can have portland. that place is already fucked anyway. :shrug:

we need to concentrate on the places that still have a chance, and defend them with bullets if need be.

Like I said, I'll give you directions, nicotine-boy. All you have to do is pull up, step your pudgy ass onto my property, and I'll take it from there.

Like I said, I'll give you directions, nicotine-boy. All you have to do is pull up, step your pudgy ass onto my property, and I'll take it from there.
vanster is drunk posting online at 9am i guess he's evolving from beating women to challenging men online to fights

totally normal and not psychotic.

Lol you know I'm going to teabag your face while you're bleeding out, right? While Lisa watches, of course.

Bloomberg - The Trump Tariff Twist That Has Cost U.S. Steel $5.6 Billion

steel's back in a huge way boys, maga time

Since Trump announced the tariffs 16 months ago, U.S. Steel has lost almost 70% of its market value, or $5.6 billion, and idled two American furnaces in mid-June that couldn’t be run profitably at the lowest prices since 2016. Meanwhile, Nucor, down around 20%, has touted $2.5 billion in expansion projects.

Last edited:

LOL, this fucking nerd got triggered as fuck. Completely unprovoked. :lol:

Careful, havax. Vanster gonna gun you down with one of his fudd rifles. Dude might even have a muzzle loader!

vanster is drunk posting online at 9am i guess he's evolving from beating women to challenging men online to fights

totally normal and not psychotic.

75 miles last week, you? Lots of Doritos, sugar drinks and Xbox? gj.

Someone like you, I'd give to Megan Rapinoe; you're beneath notice, and you'd be short work for her. Havax is the pudgy I'd like to look in the eye.

75 miles last week, you?
congratulations on jogging but I don’t see how that makes up for the fact you’re a poorly educated, woman-beating drunk making threats over the internet. I’m sure homeless people jog too but even they don’t beat women.
Lots of Doritos, sugar drinks and Xbox? gj.
last week? No Doritos but now I may grab some. I’ve been snacking on snap peas like they’re crack tho. Sugar drinks no...but I do throw a lime in my water with ice does that count as sugar drinks?
Xbox no to be honest I’m more of a movie guy.
Someone like you, I'd give to Megan Rapinoe; you're beneath notice, and you'd be short work for her. Havax is the pudgy I'd like to look in the eye.
im not sure who megan rapino is; is this another bull dyke you’ve choked or something?

Do you think threatening violence is an evolved, mature way to conduct yourself? I mean you do come from a long line of savages and went to school in a wasteland but one would think time would help you act like an adult at some point. Then again you’re drunk it’s hard to make you totally accountable for your violent mood swings and psychotic episodes. Sad.

Back