[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

"What'd you do this week?"

"Oh not much, got all excited about that impeachment story that turned out to be fake."

"Yea that was too bad. It'll be real eventually though, gotta keep up hope. Any weekend plans?"

"I'm gonna help blatantly misrepresent a situation involving teenagers and an indian."

"I missed that one, is there video?"

"Yea but you don't need to watch it to know what happened."

Facts are inferior to being morally right

We will see. Trump has made an offer.. dems are refusing to negotiate.

Government stays closed. Hungry people get hungry.

Dems/left/faggots lose

We will see. Trump has made an offer.. dems are refusing to negotiate.

Government stays closed. Hungry people get hungry.

Dems/left/faggots lose

Much easier for low iq voters to blame one person in one election for their ebt disruption and $0.00 paychexks

"Damn I'm fuckin horny," said aScotiA. "My girlfriend isn't ethnic enough. I mean, she's only half Jewish and not Black at all! I need to find me a real woman."

aScotiA's sweet, loving girlfriend was away at college, studying hard so she could get a high paying job and support both of them after she graduated. But aScotiA, being a horny and callous scumbag, ignored what little conscience he had and headed outside to find some pussy.

He walked down to the local deli to buy some malt liquor to loosen his tongue. After buying a tallboy of King Cobra, he cracked it open on the corner and sipped on it sensually. Some scantily clad sluts passed by and ignored him. "Hm," he said. "Perhaps I will have to lower my standards a wee bit."
Just then, a seven-foot tall Black she-male walked by, her ridiculous high heeled boots clopping on the sidewalk like a horse. She only had a couple days' worth of stubble on her beautiful and heavily made-up face, and her arms were scarred by a few years' worth of heroin track marks. aScotiA instantly got an erection.
The she-male ambled up to him and said "Hi baby. You lookin' for a date tonight? I got a tight little man-pussy for you. My name's Amanda, with emphasis on the MAN. It's French and shit."
"Man-pussy, eh?" said aScotiA, intrigued by this beautiful Nubian princess.
"Shit yeah," the she-male replied, "and if you want, you can suck on my big ol' man-clit, yo. You ever sucked a man-clit before?"

Without answering, aScotiA slipped her a five dollar bill and led her back to his apartment. He tore off her foul-smelling fishnet stockings and sequined tank top. "Now, what was that you were saying about this so-called man-clit?"
Amanda whipped out her eight inch, uncircumcised man-clit. aScotiA was shocked. "That looks more like a penis to me," he said, feeling betrayed.
"No baby, don't worry," said Amanda, packing a crack pipe full of rocks. "I told you it's a mothafuckin man-clit. Now shut up and get suckin." aScotiA had no choice but to obey. He dropped to his knees and took the gigantic erection into his tight little mouth. He gagged at the filthy tasting tool rubbing against his virgin tonsils. He looked up for approval, but Amanda was busy inhaling a load of rock cocaine. He suppressed the strong urge to vomit and kept sucking.
"Y'all got any cocaine here?" asked the aroused she-male. "I smoked up all my shit just now." aScotiA shamefully nodded no. Amanda's gigantic cock was slowly shriveling up as the crack high wore off. "Sheeit," she said scornfully. "You just don't know how to treat a mothafuckin lady! You ain't got no class at all."
With that, she let loose a stream of hot yellow piss onto aScotiA's face. "Drink that shit, bitch," she told her obedient slave. He drank all of the revolting fluid, except for a few drops which dribbled down his chin. He was starting to regret picking up this "lady," and suddenly missed his kind, gentle girlfriend who would never force him to submit to such degrading and unnatural acts. But it was too late for such thoughts now.
Amanda was getting aroused again. "You know, you ain't been payin much attention to my man-pussy. Hows about you go downtown for a while. Come on bitch, eat my man-pussy good." She spread her hairy ass-cheeks apart wide and bent over. aScotiA was nauseated by the stench but reluctantly stuck out his tongue. "Do a good job, bitch," said Amanda. "My hemmorhoids are fuckin killing me."
aScotiA had already noticed the hemmorhoids on Amanda's unwashed asshole. He spat on them and started licking as the horny transvestite moaned with pleasure. "Hell yeah, that works better than mothafuckin Prep H," screamed the she-male as the virginal saliva soothed her inflamed cornhole.
Suddenly aScotiA's darkest and most terrifying nightmares came to life. Amanda let loose a stream of hot, brown shit into his open mouth. She screamed with demented joy and dropped a second turd onto his face, which he swallowed without chewing. Powerful waves of nausea hit aScotiA as the shit worked its way back up his throat.

"Wipe my ass with your tongue," she yelled. He quickly vomited on the floor and commenced licking her asshole clean. After several minutes the job was done. Amanda put on her stockings and shirt, and zipped up her thigh-high leather boots. aScotiA had been thoroughly degraded by the revolting acts of the last hour. Lying on the floor in a pool of urine, shit and his own vomit, he looked up to see Amanda snapping chewing gum and looking at him with a greedy glimmer in her eyes.
"Y'all got a fuckin tip for me or what?" she asked.
aScotiA shook his head in shame. "Sorry, Amanda, I don't."

"Sheeit. Just like I said, you don't know how to treat a fuckin lady." She turned and stomped out the door.

Early the next morning, the phone rang. aScotiA's girlfriend told him how much she missed him.

"So what did you do last night?" asked the sweet college girl.
aScotiA, still covered with disease-ridden bodily fluids, cleared his throat and lit a cigarette. "Oh, not much," he lied. "I went out with my friends. We had a couple of beers, then I came home and went to sleep. I miss you too."

What does that have to do with what I said. Not even sure i want to go down this road with you, you are just as dense and close minded as those on the left you pretend to hate

Much easier for low iq voters to blame one person in one election for their ebt disruption and $0.00 paychexks

EBT recipients and federal employees are more likely to be Democrats. I don't know that it can be argued that a shutdown is costing Trump votes that he never had to begin with.

What does that have to do with what I said. Not even sure i want to go down this road with you, you are just as dense and close minded as those on the left you pretend to hate

The people that actually vote will determine whose fault the shutdown is you dense fuck

Back