[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

i paid a grand this semester to flip burgs better. it better be worth it or bernie and I are going to come gunning towards TX taxpayers

She should get a rhinoplasty.

that is antisemitic to say i hear

also you know it is sad when jeff flakes 15 yo son is already more based than his father ever will be

why he has 18% approval rating, essentially resigned and just waiting out his term

DoRCFSbWkAAJdy0.jpg

DoRCFXpXUAAOstk.jpg

:rofl:

vs.

bb-5bb114436db16.jpeg

people gonna have to pick a side soon i do believe

bb-5bb04aeaeaf91.jpeg

i do believe

Last edited:
what sux bout jumpin on cook jew train is every jewish dude ive known has been a good person, good parent, good worker, and good friend. so sorry, moto dont wanna kill jews

what sux bout jumpin on cook jew train is every jewish dude ive known has been a good person, good parent, good worker, and good friend. so sorry, moto dont wanna kill jews

don't gotta kill em......don't got to cook em

just got to stop them and call them on what (((they))) are doing

what is that exactly?

DoQ1exYVYAEOHta.jpg

this....this.....and this

I mean just call them out on it when they pull their "fellow white people" bullshit on tv 24/7/365

DoRwjHFXUAABI5Y.jpg

inspect the source of that sauce

see if it is kosher

DoRxBh0XUAArFST.jpg

DoTYUj5W0AITGg0.jpg

when they stop i stop......

DoRbPYfWkAYQ6jb.jpg

stop what.....

stop this......

DoSZeayWsAAZ1NS.jpg

DoSZeaqXUAAngNc.jpg

stop what?

stop this shit

DoXh3VtV4AAgLsU.jpg

DoXh1xPUcAAG39X.jpg

you know like they do here

DoVuf2JXgAA2oj4.jpg

the only people and place that matters (to them)

I'm not asking too much

and if I am maybe the West doesn't deserve to exist anyways.

like i said........every single fucking time

this isn't a battle over anything but a power strugle between US (UNITED STATES) and (((THEM))) (jews)

From 'Hanukah' To Eternity

the author of your story was Jewish......shocking I tell you

shocking

said nobody ever at this point

Ruth Bader Ginsburg
(1993 - )

Stephen Breyer
(1994 - )

Elena Kagan

Jewish U.S. Supreme Court Justices

3 out of 9 SCOTUS picks Jewish

about the only way to get (((them))) to vote for something Trump picked would be if it were yet another Jew

yet they somehow make up 3% of the US POPULATION but over 33% of the Supreme Court........we don't see too many articles on this over representation though for some strange reason

one that just absolutely (((DEFIES))) me

Will Westcott on Twitter:

one that Joy Behar is quick to point out though

much like the author of SuperTrap's article........

HMmmmmmmmmmmmm

again I don't want to see the world this way

they just forced my hand in it at this point

I don't want to gas em......I don't want to kill em......I don't even wish to hurt them

I wish no harm on them that they don't already mentally inflict on themselves

I just don't want them leading this country anymore

taking us into the abyss of oblivion

DoSZyWiXgAElS9V.jpg

this isn't the future I want

this isn't my future

DoS8HrMU8AEQj2w.jpg

leave it in California where it belongs

DoTQSlMXgAAFZA6.jpg

Gotta love the daughter of a lawyer living in an area with a median income of $128K calling someone privileged.

:lol: I love how Sarah Silverman is afraid of the US flag. FFS Sarah - get out if you hate it so much. No wonder you are a such a neurotic, confused little animal.

:lol: I love how Sarah Silverman is afraid of the US flag. FFS Sarah - get out if you hate it so much. No wonder you are a such a neurotic, confused little animal.

she just wants an overthrow sooooooooooo bad

Donald Trump: Sarah Silverman walks back call for coup | EW.com

and none of the evil white goys will give it to her for some reason

much like a netflix special

DoOjgHnU4AAvWpW.jpg

know thy enemy to understand thy enemy

only then can we see an eye to eye agreement on how to live on the planet together again

Last edited:
How people can take something as simple as being proud of the country we all live in and turn it into hate is beyond me. People like to be proud. It goes like this:
It's good to be proud of yourself and your accomplishments.
It's good to be proud of your family and friends.
It's good to be proud of your work, your company, neighborhood, city, state, and country.

Being proud is a natural byproduct of accomplishment.

People who are afraid of others being proud of their life are sick. Probably depressed. Lost. Soulless and selfish. Non-participatory whiny little wall flowers. If you don't want to be part of the team then at least shut the fuck up.

pride is a vice for a reason

if you live in a first world country you shouldnt be denigrating people and waring with them in any serious way

if people can't get past that part i fully understand why the 1% wouldn't want to help out the greater group, though I would never do that myself

I always figured nationalism was the mindless "usa usa usa" chant, which, you know sometimes that's fine, hockey games or whatever. It's okay to feel good about your country, just don't take it as a serious political theory

Patriotism is actually giving a shit about your country and doing something about it - joining the military, voting, speaking up, civil disobedience, actually trying to make our country better. Sometimes you gotta break some nationalistic eggs to make patriotic pancakes. (yes I know the saying is omelette but patriotic pancake just sounds better)

Leading example would be mlk jr. Nationalistic? Hell no. Patriotic? He has his own holiday now, you tell me.

Last edited:
TribalWar Forums
@TribalWarForums
16h16 hours ago
More
Most Ignored: spockhammer (48);absent (38);naptown (35);StapleMammal1 (29);Flipp (27);Dr Dance (20);KittyCat (18);Captain Tele (18);

:lol:

When you autism loud but nobody wants to listen.

Back