What the fuck is the deal with this Flipp retard?

He's threatened Lisa many times; the cops looked at it and are like "this guy is not capable of wiping his own nose, much less carrying out a physical threat. It's just not credible."

He's threatened Lisa many times; the cops looked at it and are like "this guy is not capable of wiping his own nose, much less carrying out a physical threat. It's just not credible."

"But we were able to run a background check on you sir and it looks like you are capable of physical threats, mostly against women though, so do us a favor and quit calling us about this stupid shit, thanks"

"But we were able to run a background check on you sir and it looks like you are capable of physical threats, mostly against women though, so do us a favor and quit calling us about this stupid shit, thanks"

As far as threats go, book it.

Your best interest, my tubby acquaintance, is to make sure you remain anonymous. Make it as sure as you keep your blood pressure medication. You need to stay invisible.

As far as threats go, book it.

Your best interest, my tubby acquaintance, is to make sure you remain anonymous. Make it as sure as you keep your blood pressure medication. You need to stay invisible.

you need to eat my fucking shit you little baby bitch fuck

:shrug:

you're a fucking pip squeak old man, and your idiot threats don't bother me one bit.

why don't you go take a handful of those pain killers you're addicted to and get off the internet for a while

Last edited:
fffffffffffffffffffffukkkk me i m sucha fukn yuge pussyass fukn oldnativecuckfuk retartetass pussyfukn lil bitchass l0s3r muh mom killt herself cuzza me n muh famly h8 me cuzza me beein sucha fukn trashfagget scumfuk so i supadupa nj0y slaps cross muh fukn oldnativecuckfuk retartetass teefz n m0uf lykka guuud GUD lil fuccboi i be
smdh lol :jester:

Which 1-2 people? I don't think read means what you think it means.

im sure there are a few ppl here with too much free time on their hands

and he's totally not fedz even tho it wouldnt be the first time fedz came up with some crazy alter ego and he uses the exact same phrases fedz did and appeared exactly when fedz disappeared and rayn confirmed it was fedz with the smurf tracker

Back