reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

5zdq.gif

now you see why us center-right folks that support trump can't leave this forum. it would be nothing but absolute retards with nothing of value to add to any discussions left. i can't, in good conscience, let that happen to TW. :shrug:

center-right

haha, you're center right boi and his giraffe-hunting son are prison-bound.
I
Explain how you are some that are center, some are are just center, and some are you center right. How you differentiate yourself from them, will be fun.

now you see why us center-right folks that support trump can't leave this forum. it would be nothing but absolute retards with nothing of value to add to any discussions left. i can't, in good conscience, let that happen to TW. :shrug:

Center-right folks.

:rofl:

I
Explain how you are some that are center, some are are just center, and some are you center right. How you differentiate yourself from them, will be fun.

YOU ARE CENTER RIGHT BOI

does anyone have this in english

yo vanster when donny t goes to prison will u pay york county the five thousand dollars u owe them

I

if you look at the sentence structure of this post you can actually see this guy fall apart

him get more obsessed and fanatical

the second that prescribed dopamine hits those brain receptors

it is :popcorn:

YOU ARE CENTER RIGHT BOI

does anyone have this in english

yo vanster when donny t goes to prison will u pay york county the five thousand dollars u owe them

we should bet him 3.5k on something that already happened so he can get a win in here......he can pay his debt to one of the many counties he owes right now

betting him that donny t goes to jail for talking to someone from another country, even Russia, just isn't that great of odds.

Back