[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

hey guys these ads that Russians paid for on facebook, to cause internal division and unrest in our country, to purely benefit Russia, gave Trump the election

2018.05.10fbadseven.JPG

2018.05.10fbadeight.JPG

2018.05.10fbadtwo.JPG

that is irrefutable at this point........

Congress Releases All 3,500 "Russian" Facebook Ads

I mean this kind of meddling is simply unacceptable......LOL

Unless it comes from the Chinese, who owns us, or Israel, who we are the dogs of war for.......

I mean nobody from a foreign nation can meddle in our elections

1520238165410.jpg

undermine what America is and stands for

DTwwDzxU8AAKDmp.jpg

except Soros we fucking love that Hungarian bastard

dont reapond to paladin. any ultra libfucktard who actually believes the russian bullshit is beyond hope. they dont have functional enuf brains to use simple truth n logic to debunk the bs.

truth is ALL countries TRY their best to influence ALL other countries elections, and all foreign affairs, through every means possible, to their own benefit. unless theres literal hacking of voting machines, or electoral college members bribed to vote a certain way, most of this international "tampering" is not only normal, but is totally legal.

reeeee all u want fuckboie

they real mad that Trump says everyone in the G-7.....who he wants to make the G-8 should have open trade with one another and not be nickle and dime bagging each other, their supposed allies, their supposed friends, with endless new taxes and tariffs all the time.

I mean what a miserable asshole right?

Google fined $2.7BN for EU antitrust violations over shopping searches

Amazon Hit With $294 Million Bill in EU Tax Crackdown

E.U., Citing Amazon and Apple, Tells Nations to Collect Tax

I mean it isn't like we can prove that the EU just lives off of us like a rotting parasite or anything.......that this is all they have left to fuel both their own countries and the wag bag that their political elite need to stay alive (yet alone encourage more refugees to move there)

Trump is apparently the asshole for bringing down the trade barriers, opening up negotiations and trade and making America the net benefactor again.......or at a minimum not being the worlds glory hole and dumping ground for ALL geo-political abuse and usury.......

foreigners should never meddle in our elections

our democratic process

Meet the Mexican presidential hopeful who campaigned in California

u know unless it is in the form of millions of illegal aliens voting in our elections or directly campaigning inside our country or against our officials and policies........

OUR ALLIES FOLKS........LMAO fucking us over worse than our alleged enemies right now

maybe these terms don't mean much except to people who can't think on their own or really at all right now

why are you championing tax avoidance
do you know how functioning society works?

LMAO......like NORTH KOREA AND VENEZUELA

who shitlibs like you and triple tell me have ZERO taxes

but for some reason look like they pay everything in taxes

maybe you should move there if you don't like it here

The problem in this country at the moment is that the left and right can't agree on basic facts. What one side believes is monumentally important is discredited as irrelevant by the other side. I don't think the US has been this polarized since the Civil War. It's a vicious cycle with no end in sight.

meanwhile we got Nancy Pelosi, speaker of the house, fighting hard for MS-13 and raising your taxes

and mad about record new unemployment rate and gangbuster jobs report.....says she needs a raise this week

:rofl:

yeah I think it is safe to say we live in opposite worlds right now

oil and water are more homogeneous than our homo country of 58 genders and the sexes not mattering but trans men kicking the shit out of females in foot races and nobody understanding how this can happen

Nancy Pelosi said:

The losses of Anthony Bourdain & Kate Spade are leading many people to reflect. We never truly know what is happening in another’s life. Take time to listen & talk with those you love. Small acts of kindness can make all the difference. If you are struggling, call 1-800-273-8255.

https://twitter.com/NancyPelosi/status/1005096565982232577

it is like she knows that all of her voters are mentally ill and struggling

Last edited:
deploy fully autistic reeeeeeeeeebuttal at waypoint

don't u have some more post-HS girls to rape before the refugees find them Coombz?

I said adults are talking.....u have to have to be able to grow chest hair before you can qualify

so bad pics and memes and slogans steered the election, maybe stick to gronk gossip triple

provably wrong and laughable gronk gossip

that he also fell for rumors over (again)

i almost feel like this is what triple does best in life

Last edited:
The problem in this country at the moment is that the left and right can't agree on basic facts. What one side believes is monumentally important is discredited as irrelevant by the other side. I don't think the US has been this polarized since the Civil War. It's a vicious cycle with no end in sight.
do u mean like bill maher hoping for a recession so that his team can take over from the other team?

people at this point are so fucking deranged that they are hoping for good times to end so their team can advance. fuck everyone right?

do u mean like bill maher hoping for a recession so that his team can take over from the other team?

people at this point are so fucking deranged that they are hoping for good times to end so their team can advance. fuck everyone right?

bill maher just wants the economy to collapse so his home team can win sooooo badly.......

DfSP6pFW0AI5YPn.jpg

so that he can "keep our democracy" that Trump is ruining despite his team, his side, refusing to admit that they lost the last election, that the Electoral College exists, that they suffered a lose and need to STFU with the crying until it is their turn to run on something again

CvLqIk7XYAAAFyA.jpg

MUHHHHHHHHHH DEMOCRACY

except if you vote for anything I don't like.......like Brexit, Trump, or border security.......then burn it all down and start over :rofl:

Back