[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

In the air at the time of Trudeau's press conference, Trump tweeted: "Based on Justin's false statements at his news conference, and the fact that Canada is charging massive Tariffs to our U.S. farmers, workers and companies, I have instructed our U.S. Reps not to endorse the Communique as we look at Tariffs on automobiles flooding the U.S. Market!

He followed up by tweeting: "PM Justin Trudeau of Canada acted so meek and mild during our @G7 meetings only to give a news conference after I left saying that, "US Tariffs were kind of insulting" and he "will not be pushed around." Very dishonest & weak. Our Tariffs are in response to his of 270% on dairy!"

what's the benefit of wanting to invite the country that fucked with our elections to the g7 while at the same time alienating our long time allies?
how did they fuck with your election?

posting a few wierd america ads on facebook that 100 people saw?

DfR5bYJXUAISu26.jpg

who is the guy all the way to left?

What percentage of those 126 million were influenced by facebook memes to change their votes? And technically it's 29 million that saw the ads directly, who then shared them. It's possible that they shared them with other people who saw them directly, so that number might be inflated by quite a bit. In a bizarre coincidence, 126M is also the exact number of people who voted. So did half the population receive the ads and wind up not being influenced by them? Were the ads powerful enough to get people to change their votes but not powerful enough to get them to go out and vote? In addition, you have to love the delightfully weaseled phrase "Russian-backed". What does it mean? They paid for it? They distributed it? They made it? Or did it just get relinked by a Russian bot network? It's great that you can explain nothing and still make it sound nefarious.

You know there's foreign people on this very site that try to influence me with their anti Trump hate and rhetoric. I'm glad I didn't let them get to me when I voted but they should be indicted for trying to meddle with our election.

The problem in this country at the moment is that the left and right can't agree on basic facts. What one side believes is monumentally important is discredited as irrelevant by the other side. I don't think the US has been this polarized since the Civil War. It's a vicious cycle with no end in sight.

dont reapond to paladin. any ultra libfucktard who actually believes the russian bullshit is beyond hope. they dont have functional enuf brains to use simple truth n logic to debunk the bs.

truth is ALL countries TRY their best to influence ALL other countries elections, and all foreign affairs, through every means possible, to their own benefit. unless theres literal hacking of voting machines, or electoral college members bribed to vote a certain way, most of this international "tampering" is not only normal, but is totally legal.

reeeee all u want fuckboie

Back