[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

Vanster lets settle this like the intellectual you pride yourself to be...

Make a list of what Trump has done during his presidency that has hurt the United States.

Not your opinions, factual statements with sources. Focus on his policies, not his personal life, because to be honest, I and many of the people you wish to convince don't care about things that don't affect our personal lives.

This would really help me understand your hatred of the man.

speaking of idiots in charge

An "Audible Gasp" Was Heard When The Chicago Fed Unveiled Its "Solution" To The Pension Problem

IL-highest-property-taxes-C.png

Homeowners with houses worth $250,000 would pay an additional $2,500 per year in property taxes, those with homes worth $500,000 would pay an additional $5,000, and those with homes worth $1 million would pay an additional $10,000.

hahahahahahhah

guess housing really is the only thing left they can use and abuse

serveimage

welcome to detroit 2.0 folks

Last edited:
odio u can feel free to say something in here

not just the word captain + random word u make up

at this point u might as well just reeeeeeeeee for us

u know really flex them muscles u working on like coombz

serveimage

I don't hate the USA at all. I hate the fact that the average citizen's educational level is in the sewer compared to Europeans or Asians, and I'll do what I can to change that.

You guys have one country in the world that doesn't openly mock his incompetence, and a little less (3 million less) than half the electorate in this country. Israel, and all the US trailer parks, sounds like a winning team to me.

Ok idiot.

Lets go on education levels since you think that is a way to judge a person.

Why do you think education levels in US suck?

I'll give you a hint. It is because:

1. We have continuously lowered standards to allow more people to graduate
2. We have allowed illegal immigrants to infiltrate the education system making the class sizes huge and require bilingual teaching.
3. The teachers union.
4. Federal involvement to pussify things more.

The problem is you tonto

Scooby those attributes contribute to the problem, but they aren't THE reason (well #1 and #4 is).

The reason is government student loans.

Universities today have been converted into for profit organizations with retention being the primary focus. As long as you keep them enrolled the government will pay the bill in the form of student loans. This creates an environment in which we (I'm a professor) are forced to pass students in order increase retention. Basically the standards have been driven into the ground in the name of collecting tuition. Tuition has outpaced any other product or service in price hikes by a long shot over the past 10 years because the government is picking up the bill. The bubble makes the housing crisis look small.

Last edited:
I think you morons everywhere and if your point is to show how much smarter another area is all you need to do is focus on getting the idiots on camera in one place, will looking for the somewhat intelligent in another.

is this english? are there words missing or something?

Vanster lets settle this like the intellectual you pride yourself to be...

Make a list of what Trump has done during his presidency that has hurt the United States.

Not your opinions, factual statements with sources. Focus on his policies, not his personal life, because to be honest, I and many of the people you wish to convince don't care about things that don't affect our personal lives.

This would really help me understand your hatred of the man.

Half of TW's post volume is generated by 6 people, and there are perhaps 30 people that post here regularly. If this was Reddit or even SA and someone I respected came to me for a response, I'd consider it. I continue to come here mostly out of habit, second for the NGFM posts, and third, watching racist conservative jackholes get seething mad that the shithead they elected is mocked by the world daily.

I think part of your confusion is you think I care whether or not you like my opinion. Do not concern yourself.

Back