[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

7ucf0yvz5zm01.jpg

Dipshits. So many dipshits. Hard to fathom. Newsflash: "social media" is not there to help people. Social media as it exists today is there to make money.

You remember all those people who say "I don't care what they know about me". Yeah. These are the fucks to blame. This is what happens to your "meta data". It is sold. It is used for things that you never even imagined.

My advice? Leave social media. Anonymize. Reduce your visible footprint. Don't give the fuckers anything no matter what variation of fucking Farmville they wave at you "for free".

After Kremlin initially learned that Trump did not plan to call to congratulate Putin, they threatened him in their official response:

“This should not be regarded as an unfriendly step. ... Some may be unable to make a phone call due to a tight schedule, and others, for a different reason. There is no reason to make a mountain out of a molehill about anything here. Lastly, there is a good old saying: ’Sleep on it’"

That's it. Trump slept in hooker piss. Now we know.

:lol:

i dont understand the fagbook thing... so some company harvested public profile data from fagbook. so wut, doesnt this shit happen all the time.

i dont understand the fagbook thing... so some company harvested public profile data from fagbook. so wut, doesnt this shit happen all the time.
i agree
im not the type of retard that signs up for facebook then whines about the information i freely upload to it

the only reason this matters is to demonstrate that facebook is clearly supporting a political party they favor. again, not a big deal in and of itself but they dont exactly admit to it either. you want your political views or party supported? go for it, but own it.

whats funny is they (the analyitca camridgeaitca) got all that data from a quiz or w/e they put on facebook
FILL THIS OUT AND SEE WHAT KIND OF MY LITTLE PONY YOU ARE!
etc etc etc
GIVE US ALL YOUR ACCESS TO ALL YOUR DATA TO DO IT!
Weeeee

Back