[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

the point isn't that businesses use only rail. the point is that govt subsidized infrastructure is what helps business keep costs low. this helps the business owners more than the people they sell goods to. it seems to me if the costs were too high, people would make do with local products and the businesses we see today would not be as practical.

if you want to talk about govt subsidy look at the FAA and airlines. apparently all of these things benefit those earning <$30k/year. some dumbfuck wanted to compare only the costs of the federal subsidy but that is not what is paid out to the companies that transport, ship, and have protection for their goods. there are dozens of other infrastructure benefits but i'm only thinking of a few. what is paid out to the companies who benefit from govt subsidized infrastructure is the profit they receive from selling their products.
Ok let's see the list of subsidies. Name some more. We can tally it up against the trillion dollars spent of welfare programs every year. I desperately wanna see how a lawyer earning $400k is using up $150,000 worth of government services.

this is the left

0s2jwtbjab101.jpg

this is people like clu and dealy and phaytal

u all should be ashamed

is someone who conflated fed subsidized infrastructure with public transportation asking me to clarify something else they will misconstrue. sorry bud it a sunny 65F i'm going for some chkfila I had a long night

If the guy had shot the seal, California would probably be executing their first prisoner since 2006 right now.

rest assured this was just a test case

our army of highly trained illegal alien ricochet gunslingers are coming for all the white women and there's nothing you can do to stop us now

We are going to setup no go zones in your cities for sanctuary to all the Muslims

We are doing what good Christian's promote and the bible helping out all outsiders

Leviticus 19:33-34 and 24:22 – When the alien resides with you in your land, you shall not oppress the alien. The alien who resides with you shall be to you as the citizen among you; you shall love the alien as yourself, for you were aliens in the land of Egypt: I am the Lord your God.”

We are on the Jesus train boys maga!

I can't wait to do what Jesus said and help all the refugees!

Back