Post the MOST RECENT [PIC(s)] of you 2

I dunno, tehvul takes it to a new level (he takes a lot of things differently than many)

but I do agree if you troll the thread and don't participate it is kind of a bitch move.

every thread on tw is a bunch of people trolling the others. why would i need to post pictures to be able to troll you? is it like some kind of right of passage for you or something? nah, i can come into this thread and troll you fucks, whether i post pictures or not ggs. :)

No makeup except for eyeliner.

9V6AuIY.jpg

You're a princess tehvul, don't let these haters tell you otherwise.

every thread on tw is a bunch of people trolling the others. why would i need to post pictures to be able to troll you? is it like some kind of right of passage for you or something? nah, i can come into this thread and troll you fucks, whether i post pictures or not ggs. :)

I mean that's your choice, it is just weird. I dunno I think trolling forums is kind of old at this point.

havax doubling down on being a bitch

I understand your stated reason for not wanting to post a pic though. But I think it's silly to say that "anyone posting a pic on TW is stupid" :roller:

you only have to worry about it because you're so ashamed of what you post on here...which is kind of a bitch move as well, now that I think about it. Own your shit :)

Here's a cell phone image from one of our shows a few years back. Quality is shit, but meh. Probably around the 40 minute mark into our set. :skull:

v0Y2cA9.jpg

havax doubling down on being a bitch

I understand your stated reason for not wanting to post a pic though. But I think it's silly to say that "anyone posting a pic on TW is stupid" :roller:

you only have to worry about it because you're so ashamed of what you post on here...which is kind of a bitch move as well, now that I think about it. Own your shit :)

hey, if being smart about things is being a bitch, well then i'm your uncle tom, bro

You're a princess tehvul, don't let these haters tell you otherwise.

Thanks hun. Glad you are doing good. Peace!

im not whoever or tehvul

You need your job so don't test the Queen boo boo.

The biggest troll you have ever accomplished is trolling yourself into thinking you are happy with yourself and your redundant life.

Last edited:
Back