Post the MOST RECENT [PIC(s)] of you 2

4Cw7Xhl.png

the pain

if u talk shit in this thread and haven't posted your pic, you are even more of a bitch than tehvul :ctrlk:

just sayin'

Last year I was still running around in summer dresses, but this year fall is early. Farwell to summer from Ol' Mrs Wrinkles.

Falhawk thinks he is in a Judd Apatow movie.

dubsacks favorite color is chartreuse, although it isn't really the color he likes but rather the sound of the word. He is often known to say it in regular conversation which confuses people; which is why he does it and thinks it makes it sound like he is smart.

He is also a successful manager at a dollar store. Last year he got a $200 bonus.

I dunno, I think it's a good point myself :)

you don't have a post a pic if you're not comfortable doing so...but I think if that's the case you should stfu with trying to be funny about other people's

that's a bitch move. Even tehvul isn't that much of a bitch

edit: and in case you think i'm solely referring to you havax, I'm not :angel:

you don't have a post a pic if you're not comfortable doing so...but I think if that's the case you should stfu with trying to be funny about other people's

I dunno, tehvul takes it to a new level (he takes a lot of things differently than many)

but I do agree if you troll the thread and don't participate it is kind of a bitch move.

no, i know.

it's not that i'm not comfortable with myself, i just think it's completely stupid to post personal information/pictures on the internet. i mean, what's the point of doing so? no one gives a shit, and when they decide that they do, it can only go badly for you.

Back