[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

Are you starting to see the pattern yet?

Here's a reminder:

I told you these people would go fucking berserk (and so easy to read) once he was sworn in. Behold...

The 'swamp' doesn't want to be drained. The DC establishment appears to be fighting back. McCain and the old GOP establishment still talking shit about Trump. Democrats calling for investigations. Strange 'leaks' from the intelligence community. The media going into attack mode. Appears the globalists are on the offensive.

I just want to say that I was the first person on TW to be a vocal supporter of Lil Debbie. So if anyone likes the videos that Spockhammer is posting, give the positive rep to me. He wouldn't even know who she was otherwise if not for me.

Well... yes and no. I understand you don't want a "Pravda" government-run news agancy, but if you're talking about punishing a commercial entity for reporting "the wrong news", then that's basically saying that the government gets to say what's right and wrong, and with the example of Trumps "fake news" crap fresh in everyone's minds, it should be fairly obvious that's fraught with problems.

vs the media not doing due diligence and running with a story that's blatantly false. There should be consequences to that action because otherwise there is no penalty for doing such negligent work, Our first amendment was to keep the masses informed not to legalize brainwashing our citizens with propaganda and corporate agendas much like what goes on in North Korea.

It's essentially two sides to the same coin. Anyone remember when Obama, Hillary Clinton, AND the Main Stream Media all were clamoring for a Internet Fact Checking system to decide what was fact or fiction when they were sure Trump was going to lose? I wonder where those cries went to...

image.png

according to four current and former American officials.

The intelligence agencies then sought to learn whether the Trump campaign was colluding with the Russians on the hacking or other efforts to influence the election.

The officials interviewed in recent weeks said that, so far, they had seen no evidence of such cooperation.

All of the current and former officials spoke on the condition of anonymity because the continuing investigation is classified.

The officials would not disclose many details, including what was discussed on the calls, the identity of the Russian intelligence officials who participated, and how many of Mr. Trump’s advisers were talking to the Russians. It is also unclear whether the conversations had anything to do with Mr. Trump himself.

:rofl:

I would not give two shits if video surfaced of Trump and Putin doing cocaine, fucking hookers and giving each other a reach around. Not because I think Trump is perfect - because it doesn't matter in terms of getting shit done.

I would not give two shits if video surfaced of Trump and Putin doing cocaine, fucking hookers and giving each other a reach around. Not because I think Trump is perfect - because it doesn't matter in terms of getting shit done.

But getting what shit done, and to what ends?

Fucking daesh in the ass.
Building stronger ties to countries that actually matter.
Making stronger borders.
Cleaning out the gangs/making our low income neighborhoods safer.
Reducing government spending.
Cleaning asshats out of DC.
Leveling the playing field in terms of environmental controls around manufacturing.
Getting us more hot Russian bitches.

Back