[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

:rofl: "Extreme right"

Tell us your "extreme right" views.

I'm down with the death penalty - not how it is enacted currently, but a harsher, faster deterrent for scum people who get caught red handed breaking the law

I would support sterilization of scum people, or at least placing a lot more barriers/requirements in front of people before they are granted a license to breed

not sure if this is left or right, but I want to see the media muzzled somehow and forced to report news instead of sensationalist garbage solely to maximize profits

Oh, I don't believe trans people or other dumb shit 'conditions' should be supported/paid for by public money

I'm sure I'm too much of a bleeding heart to fit in with the tw right wing dudes, and I'm fine with that because with a few exceptions you're all mongoloid lvl intelligence imo. But I don't fit in with real liberals, they think I'm an evil bastard :shrug:

but I'd never cheerlead for ANY politician or expect any party to actually do anything other than fuck people over for their own gain

You'll grow up at some point.

I'm down with the death penalty - not how it is enacted currently, but a harsher, faster deterrent for scum people who get caught red handed breaking the law

I would support sterilization of scum people, or at least placing a lot more barriers/requirements in front of people before they are granted a license to breed

not sure if this is left or right, but I want to see the media muzzled somehow and forced to report news instead of sensationalist garbage solely to maximize profits

Oh, I don't believe trans people or other dumb shit 'conditions' should be supported/paid for by public money

I'm sure I'm too much of a bleeding heart to fit in with the tw right wing dudes, and I'm fine with that because with a few exceptions you're all mongoloid lvl intelligence imo. But I don't fit in with real liberals, they think I'm an evil bastard :shrug:

That's further right than the right. I mean, that's like way fucking to the right.

According to the prophecy draining the swamp doesn't even start for the first 4 months or so but the illegals will be taken care of in that time.

He was allowed to talk to the Russians Vanster. He just couldn't negotiate on behalf of the United States.

Considering the behaviour of the intelligence community who would have knowledge of the conversations, I'm confident he negotiated on behalf of the US. If it were a friendly "Hello" (5 times, on the day Obama announced sanctions) then there wouldn't be any problems.

Considering the behaviour of the intelligence community who would have knowledge of the conversations, I'm confident he negotiated on behalf of the US. If it were a friendly "Hello" (5 times, on the day Obama announced sanctions) then there wouldn't be any problems.

It's looking like he talked about sanctions to ease Russian fears/de-escalate the situation that Obama was building up with sanctions due to the "Russian hacking". He still shouldn't have talked about incoming US policy though.

before you plant the seed you gotta test the soil
now i'm on your roof, gargoyle

lil debbie posted in your high school locker
rap game betty crocker in versace boxers

Back