[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

It seems like it is just an attempt to twist the narrative to a point of view, not providing any information or context to a discussion. I don't see how these are somehow better news sources than any other, they are just biased in a different direction.

A lot of that going around. Anyone can write anything these days. Personally I like to believe the simplest explanation. He did it, he lied about it, and that's that. If the phone call had taken place a month later, it's literally a non-story.

Before Obama left office he arranged with the State Department for a series of “official visits” to foreign countries spanning the next 20 years. Using discretionary funds from the Office of Presidential Visits and Vacations, Obama was able to weasel what would have been another $2.1 billion in free vacations for him and up to 24 members of his family plus staff and a dog sitter until the year 2036.

He would have, that is, had he not lost his office to Donald Trump. Trump, who is always looking for ways to save money, was having the office used for vacations repainted with 24 karat gold leaf trim and having the shelves lined with leather when he was presented with a ledger that contained all of the travel plans and expenses. The ledger was found by one of the 31 workers Trump hired from outside the typical White House staff to make alterations requiring specialized craftsmen.

Our President immediately canceled the plans and recalled all Secret Service agents scheduled to protect the Obamas anywhere outside of the United States. The Obamas, who are still waiting in Kenya for their documents so they can re-enter the country, are also facing another new challenge at the hands of Trump: They’re going to have to repay the government for all of those vacations that weren’t official state business.

The bill, after some small allowances for days that were possibly work related, is for $214 million. Of the 692 days the Obamas spent on vacation, almost none included any work at all. They ate, slept and golfed and Michelle was given shopping allowances from the Office of Discretionary Gifting Funds, which is supposed to be used to buy presents for visiting dignitaries.

It’s just one scandal after another with these people.

for realz.

title ix is retarded, clinton is a criminal, there should be national ccw

can we talk about current events now validuz or do you want to dig something else up because we're ruining your safe space with our critical opinions?
These are all current events. Nothing I said was "old."

The more the shitbag leftists lie, the more reasonable people have to defend him.

The fuck are you babbling about?

"His reaction will be rather important in determining how deep the Russian ties are to his Administration."

:rofl: If he doesn't send nukes, then he's in bed with Putin.

The Ron Paul Institute for Peace and Prosperity : Dennis Kucinich: Push for ‘New Cold War’ Behind Effort Against Michael Flynn

Former US House of Representatives Member Dennis Kucinich (D-OH) presented an urgent warning to the American people in a Wednesday Fox Business interview regarding the resignation of Michael Flynn from the position of national security advisor after information was leaked about a phone conversation Flynn had with the Russian ambassador to the United States. “At the core” of the intercepting of the then-incoming national security advisor’s phone conversation and the sharing with media of related information by US intelligence officials, Kucinich says, “is an effort by some in the intelligence community to upend any positive relationship between the US and Russia.”

But why take such an action? Kucinich answers that the effort against Flynn is part of an effort to ensure that the “military-industrial-intel axis can cash in” from the deterioration of relations between the US and Russia and, potentially, a new cold war. As Kucinich notes, “the American people forked over billions of dollars” for the previous US-Soviet Union cold war. Kucinich elaborates:

"This isn’t about whether you are for or against Donald Trump. Hello — this is about whether or not the American people are bystanders in a power play inside the intelligence committee, the outcome of which could determine our relationship with Russia and whether or not billions of dollars are going to be spent in a new cold war."

If Trump does not gain control over “his own intelligence apparatus,” Kucinich says that the resulting danger extends beyond a new cold war. Trump, Kucinich warns, “will never know the truth, the American people won’t know the truth, and we could be set at war with almost any country.”

I'm a drunk angry white man. Crazy, idiot all of it. I have no clue.

5 Killed, 28 Wounded In Chicago Weekend Shootings CBS Chicago

CHICAGO (CBS) — Five people were killed and at least 28 others — including two girls, ages 11 and 12 — were wounded in shootings across the city over the holiday weekend marking Abraham Lincoln’s birthday.

Last weekend, 22 people were shot in the city, leaving three dead. More than 400 people have been shot in Chicago in the first 44 days of the year.

Russia Deploys Missile, Violating Treaty and Challenging Trump

Let's see if Trump sits on his hands on this one or not. His reaction will be rather important in determining how deep the Russian ties are to his Administration. No action will confirm things, little action other than censure will be moderate confirmation. If he goes so far as to introduce sanctions there may he hope yet.

Russia began testing the cruise missile as early as 2008. Rose Gottemoeller, who was the State Department’s top arms control official during the Obama administration and is now the deputy secretary general of NATO, first raised the alleged violation with Russian officials in 2013.

After years of frustration, the United States convened a November 2016 meeting in Geneva of a special verification commission established under the treaty to deal with compliance issues.

Why did obama wait that long? Did he have ties to Russia? No action would confirm things, right?

Let's see if Trump sits on his hands on this one or not. His reaction will be rather important in determining how deep the Russian ties are to his Administration. No action will confirm things, little action other than censure will be moderate confirmation. If he goes so far as to introduce sanctions there may he hope yet.

:rofl:

'confirmation [bias]'

Dont stop posting, you're like togowhack.

I mean, Kiint posted this and he really believe's he got his point across and really "stuck it to" those right wingers.

He seriously has zero self awareness of how everyone else reads this however.

Validumb continuing his unbroken record of being wrong about absolutely everything

I'm like the most apathetic, unpartisan person on the planet. Sure I have some left leaning ideals (along with some extreme right ones), but I'd never cheerlead for ANY politician or expect any party to actually do anything other than fuck people over for their own gain

I wonder if he even knows the meaning of the word, if he seriously thinks it applies to me :ftard:

Validumb continuing his unbroken record of being wrong about absolutely everything

I'm like the most apathetic, unpartisan person on the planet. Sure I have some left leaning ideals (along with some extreme right ones), but I'd never cheerlead for any politician or expect any party to actually do anything other than fuck people over for their own gain

I wonder if he even knows the meaning of the word, if he seriously thinks it applies to me :ftard:
:rofl: "Extreme right"

Tell us your "extreme right" views.

cLS3GfL.gif

Trump knew that Flynn was talking to the Russians weeks ago.

So he either:

1. Did not know it was against the law

or

2. Knew it and tacitly approved.

Whichever it was, he's in a peck of trouble.

Trump knew of Flynn Russia phone call issues 'weeks ago' - BBC News

President Donald Trump knew weeks ago there were problems with Michael Flynn's Russia phone calls, a White House spokesman has said.

The president was told by the Justice Department at the end of January that Mr Flynn may have misled US officials and the public, said Sean Spicer.

He was asked to quit three weeks later due to an "erosion of trust".

Back