Baby LT

I really wish people would change their minds about cg. It's overpowered and has been for years.

People don't want to see their stats decrease and the only weapon they have skill with nerfed.

But its extremely easy to waste a player in 2 seconds and its ruining some of the core fun of the game.

It's extremely hard to hold without hiding now. It's to the point where having a good home d and mediocre cappers is pointless. You're better off putting me on LO and letting me chain down anything that moves on standoffs. I can't take on 3 cgs by myself while my holding partner struggles to pass a flag. I realize part of this is just people being terrible on standoffs, which is nothing new, but standoffs used to last more than 2 minutes multiple times a game. It takes a miracle to pull 2 minutes off against happymodding netsetters.

My point is, it shouldn't be possible for someone to go chain only and affect the game the way it does. They should have to be able to stay on target for longer periods of time. That is called skill.

cg is bad but its not unplayable in a 5v5

people like their cg and people like their hm and people like their custom net settings

cg is pretty integral to keeping LT playable and not like tribes ascend where chasing is meaningless

a 1 bullet nerf for pickups would be pretty close to perfect imo

yep i dont carei fu nerf cg cuz disc is more fun anyways. sometimes i switch to cg when ppl are flying and floating and i fire 3 bullet and they die o.o

Now tpk just cranky nerd living in the past.

I only cranky cus they took my Tribes away.

Drug addicts don't smile during interventions.

TPK is sorry for being a cranky fuck without his drugs.

You all misjudge the pk, but he forgives you.

Someday you might understand how much he loves all of you. :)

I realize LT mod is broken cus of CG.

Oh cool. We agree.

I would suggest offering a choice of spawning with CG, Plasma, or Blaster (as it is), but the humiliation of try-hards getting blaster owned mid-air would start snapping egos like twigs and people would just cry until the alternative weapons were removed again.

Variety is the spice of life they say...

Hey tpk u realize

Quit making it so difficult for me bro.

You know how much willpower it took TPK to resist typing in his next ironic line that was certain to get your panties in a bunch?

I wanna be good. :(

Let's be pals stork.

But yeah, those Chivalry dudes pretty cool. They don't need 10 years of practicing the same two maps, happy-mod, perma-IFF, and netset interpolates CG to face me in combat and they are very respectful and say "good fight" if they beat me.

In contrast, LT players very awkward and make Lance Armstrong look like a half-ass wiener and a good sportsmanlike dude.

people like their custom net settings

lol, yeah...

You guys should just get Jedi Knight 2 hack instant death at one button press anywhere on map. That one is much better. You can combat to see who can press button first for ultimate test of gaming skill through purest form of simplicity.

u fags complain about cg

lol u have never capped against a stickycow that has a rail gun a gravity gun happy mod emp grenades rocket launcher super hyper fast disc laser mines beacons elf gun and an inventory station that you can set 4 laser turrets with in .05-1 second + deploy able platforms that cover it making them only killable through 5 minutes of ammo dumping spawns or a few heavy armor runs or sucide det pack or nuke which u only have 15 of each and he have interpolate etc and if u do grab somehow after he make a house of froceicend and shit on the flag and turrets or rockets and ions and elfs and emps and lasers and plasmas and then a guy in dred d armor and there r literaly 30 lasers going off a second and u r in light armor on steroid with this thing that refil ur shield energy instantlyand if u grab he can spawn in booster medium armor with super chaingun and booster chase u and SHOOT THE FLAG OFF UR BACK WITH CG so u dont even die and he can pick up ur flag NOT TOUCH RETURN and go toss it oob and then just d up his bas e while their flag ungrabble oob for 45 seconds

anyway u guys r pussies that all i saying

Last edited:
Back