ROMNEY 2012!

what's that got to do with anything? Obama is a Kenyan born Muslim and he's a great guy!

Don't forget gay. Amazing that we have a gay Kenyan Muslim as our president.

vXAH0.jpg

Last edited:
So you fail at reading comprehension and also fail at understanding how election forecasting models are constructed to help account for bias and weaknesses in polling methodology. Cool story bro.

I understand things just fine thanks. I woke up today on the left side of the bed and threw salt over my left shoulder. That was fair indication that Romney is to win. I think that method is highly more probable and less biased than your forecasting model.

oh let me get another non biased source one sec

Elections | Politics | Fox News

Wow you are one dense motherfucker. Do you just ignore something because it is on the New York Times website?

Polls are faulty, remember all those exit polls showing Gore won Florida and the shit storm that created?

Reasonable people look to collect as much data as possible to find a method to predict how the results of the election will turn out given the current available information.

You on the other hand cling to any positive poll for your "guy" as a sure sign that he will win. Yet you still don't see why most people think you are just as retarded as AJ/Tigran/ICFire when it comes to political threads.

Did the posters above miss the part where Scooby says polls (including the ones he linked) are biased? Let's not wallow in "stupid" here.

I mentioned election markets and prediction models, he threw some polls back at me as the basis for his belief they show a 100% for sure Romney victory despite the potential for bias, then we all went back and forth over how dense he is being.

Back