RON PAUL 2012!

after viewing things and reading it would be a shame if he wasn't at least nominated. the rest of the republicans just seem stupid tbh. i understand a small old texan isn't the most charismatic of candidates but jesus christ at least has has principals and actually does his research.

well look at the dude who wrote it.

philklein.jpg

havax, if the pubs cant come up with a good candidate, then i have no choice but to vote for obama again

put in paul and i'll vote for him instead

havax, if the pubs cant come up with a good candidate, then i have no choice but to vote for obama again

put in paul and i'll vote for him instead

i think quite a few people would actually do the same thing.

while in general its party lines that determine things, i think a lot of people would be totally fine with voting for ron paul who would have voted for obama otherwise.

but that would be too democratic!
Fuck representative republicanism. Every day I become more convinced that if our congressmen are more knowledgeable than the average guy on the street, they aren't letting that knowledge interfere with their voting.

this is me

I'm sorry but that's retarded.

In what way would he be more effective at anything than Obama? It's not like he's such a well loved guy that a warm and receptive Congress is going to feel compelled to come together to make all his legislative desires come true.

he's white
maybe the repubs wont block all his things single mindedly
and we all know the demos cant stick together

I'm sorry but that's retarded.

In what way would he be more effective at anything than Obama? It's not like he's such a well loved guy that a warm and receptive Congress is going to feel compelled to come together to make all his legislative desires come true.
He could single handedly end the wars on *.

Back