did FTM (fuck the mainland) ever hit #1 on OGL

the mp3 player we won from TWC was the biggest piece of shit ever.

also, ftm lost to tf some time in january, as i watched part of the match over lortz's shoulder at his house. good times.

where's brucey fruit now?

Several 5150 guys are still part of the company. Teamsound was spun off into various OEM software work for some games.

I still have my Teamsound beanie from way back when. I wear it in the winter months when it gets chilly, even if no one has any idea what it means.

P.S. Hi noodles!

Last edited:
Northstar won the first map and high tolerance won the second. Because the total number of caps from both maps equaled an odd number northstar had the server choice for the last map and chose an east coast server putting High Tolerance at a ping disadvantage also known as "ping fucked". Because HT had done n$ a favor by switching maps they declared that a rule fuck had taken place and refused to play the third map. LOL

hey horatio who was percival in sticks ??
MajeStick. All the names are in the wiki: Sticks - TribalWar

Speaking of the wiki, I wish more teams had detailed entries. If anyone reading this played for any of the old teams and remembers details I'd encourage you to go write them up on your team's wiki page. The history of the Tribes comp era is quickly becoming lost to memory, as this thread has proven. It would be nice to get some of those details recorded before they're forgotten entirely. A few that really stand out as needing more detail:

5150 - TribalWar
Imperial Elite - TribalWar
Team Fusion - TribalWar
Doctors - TribalWar
Fallen Lords - TribalWar
Pissed Off Ewoks - TribalWar
Synergy - TribalWar
And FTM doesn't even have an entry at all.

Examples of good wikis to follow: Ellicott 5 - TribalWar , South Side Stoners - TribalWar , Sticks - TribalWar

BMF and their Mediums with Elf Gun strat on Rollercoaster.

They were on top pretty early, and I thought Western Alliance was the first to beat them.

Northstar won the first map and high tolerance won the second. Because the total number of caps from both maps equaled an odd number northstar had the server choice for the last map and chose an east coast server putting High Tolerance at a ping disadvantage also known as "ping fucked". Because HT had done n$ a favor by switching maps they declared that a rule fuck had taken place and refused to play the third map. LOL

Oh yeah cringe our team captain / ogl admin was all like f them

the mp3 player we won from TWC was the biggest piece of shit ever.

also, ftm lost to tf some time in january, as i watched part of the match over lortz's shoulder at his house. good times.

where's brucey fruit now?

The D-Link one? I remember that with "West Side Clique"

i didn't mean to use the term croatian in a bad way

all i'm saying is that all croatians have adamantium skeletons

Back