Just can't stop fucking winning. Another 8 grand............

id also be interested in seeing my DB from like 2006 to late 2008, when i was seriously grinding tournies..ive probably played like 200 tournies since 2008 and 500 prior to that...

also would be interested to see my break down between SS and HS tournies..

also interesting to see my avg field size is so big...prob dont have a large enough sample size to really gleam anything from my hs tourny playing with such a large average field

lol from 2009 to 2010 ive played 69 tournies with an average field of 4,740 people and ive only cashed 14 tournies with no final tables...that has to be almost exclusively 50$+ buyins...so oh, my, god. what a waste of monies trying to run good 1 timmeeee

when i was seriously grinding tournies..ive probably played like 200 tournies since 2008 and 500 prior to that...

Seriously grinding? 20 tourneys a month? I played more than that Thursday night. And i don't consider myself anywhere close to a serious grinder.

i was a senior in hs/freshman in college, i graduated hs in 2004 and that website only goes back to 2006, so it doesnt account for all i did, i had a social life as well....it was before i could 8 table i had like a 20 inch monitor and grinded for beer money.

from like 2006-july 08 i probably averaged 40,000 hands a month of 2/4 - 5/10 6max and hu

one thing about pokerstars is its random to who wins, you will win some for a few months then lose your ass. You will never not have to work for a living playing on that site. Live poker is the only chance of that people have.

Online poker is semi rigged.

one thing about pokerstars is its random to who wins, you will win some for a few months then lose your ass. You will never not have to work for a living playing on that site. Live poker is the only chance of that people have.

Online poker is semi rigged.

No threads up tonight that you know shit about?

Edit...............semi rigged? Classic. It can be rigged or not rigged, I imagine there's not much in between those two.

Last edited:
Pokerstars is rigged. Always a better chance for the river card to be the winner.

Yeah, Pokerstars make hundreds of millions a month, obviously they would risk losing all of that by rigging the river card.

In other news today, Jomo and Lettdemon are equally clueless

Riverstars, jokerstars

Just search google and you'll find all the people who have noticed this.

Riverstars, jokerstars

Just search google and you'll find all the people who have noticed this.

All that proves is that there are millions of clueless wankers out there like you that don't like getting beat on the river, and don't understand basic probability. Pokerstars and other sites have to go through rigorous audits just to stay in business, where they data sample hundreds of millions of hands. If anyone could ever prove that their hand samples didn't comply with basic statistical norms, they would go out of business overnight. It will never happen.

or they increase the probability of shit hands miraculously getting the card they need to keep saps playing

or they increase the probability of shit hands miraculously getting the card they need to keep saps playing

OK, end of debate, I give up, you're too dense to convince using logical argument. That's all I got, you win.

well technically if you increase the rate at which you see and play hands, shouldn't the # of suckouts also be more frequent?

lol I love poker dick waving competitions...

I play 40,000 hands every tuesday night

Yeah well I play 150,000 hands every 2 days!!!

OH YEAH WELL I'VE PLAYED 11,000 HOURS OF POKER IN THE LAST 2 YEARS!@#!

Uh, newsflash, you're fucking nerds who waste their precious free time playing cards online. How pedestrian is that shit? lol

lol I love poker dick waving competitions...

I play 40,000 hands every tuesday night

Yeah well I play 150,000 hands every 2 days!!!

OH YEAH WELL I'VE PLAYED 11,000 HOURS OF POKER IN THE LAST 2 YEARS!@#!

Uh, newsflash, you're fucking nerds who waste their precious free time playing cards online. How pedestrian is that shit? lol

This wasnt really a dickwaving contest, OP just needed a reality check about nonstop "fucking winning" and how that was a falsehood.

Also pretty sure poker is how i make my living not a waste of precious free time, actually since its what i do for a living, my "free time" is pretty abundant and not really "precious" but yeh good input! TY!

well technically if you increase the rate at which you see and play hands, shouldn't the # of suckouts also be more frequent?

Um, yeah. Isn't that obvious to anyone who stayed in school past age 12?

Example, if two people go all in pre with AA and KK. Guy with AA is roughly 4 to 1 favourite. So if they do this 5 times guy with KK will win one. If it happens 50 times guy with KK will win 10. Obviously with those sample sizes the ratio is approximate. I hope that's what you meant?

This wasnt really a dickwaving contest, OP just needed a reality check about nonstop "fucking winning" and how that was a falsehood.

Also pretty sure poker is how i make my living not a waste of precious free time, actually since its what i do for a living, my "free time" is pretty abundant and not really "precious" but yeh good input! TY!

You play cards for a living and thats kind of embarrassing on its own, but this other guy has a full time job and then spends his free time playing cards online. That's twice as pathetic.

Hey what do you do for a living?

Oh Im a professional at this:

online_poker.gif

:rofl:

Back