Just can't stop fucking winning. Another 8 grand............

congrats yo! win it another 1.5 times w.out losing too much more money in-between and you'll be breakevenish!!

Y7G3LuihhD7TbC_4EdJv.png

gl

it took you 4 years to make 15g?

i think skysnipe has made more money than you playing world of warcraft :lol:

Cool. Let us know when you're playing again. I'd like to watch. Post the PS tournament number.

When are you in Vegas? Isn't it May 26th-28th? Are you there when I'm in town? You were staying at MB, so am I.

I'll be playing plenty tonight. In 311010297 right now, just getting started for the night.

Vegas trip is postponed, probably August now. Dates not fixed yet.

Hey mitch how many hours did you spend in the last few years to make that 4K?

No idea where those stats came from but they are horseshit, as are most of these poker databases. for example thepokerdb.com, which many people rely on, completely missed a $21k win I had.

Officialpokerrankings.com has me on 12k profit ytd at an ROI of 28%. Estimate probably 150 hours play, so $85 bucks an hour. Deal is that now I have a bankroll I can play a few bigger buyins

i will say that while those sites miss some tournies (esp ones that are straight fpp entries with cash prizes), its pretty accurate

and im not suprised at all that you're break even, even at low stakes

now lets have someone show mine over the last 2-3 years and see how bad i blew at tournies

Last edited:
i will say that while those sites miss some tournies (esp ones that are straight fpp entries with cash prizes), its pretty accurate

and im not suprised at all that you're break even, even at low stakes

now lets have someone show mine over the last 2-3 years and see how bad i blew at tournies

"Creat!ve" right?
If U want yours, i can grab it np.

*did grind cash

thats what you get for playing the sunday million a ton and never playing many low stakes tournies to counter the hemorrhaging, lols. also probably missing 15k-20k in winnings, including the aston martin tourny i placed 4th in back in like late 2008 for like 7.5k, meh....tournies are soulcrushing torture

Back