UFC 100

you said PvP so i had no idea what the fuck you were talking about. brock is at the top of the UFC, when did i say he was the best fighter in the world?

seriously?

learn to fucking read.

pvp is close enough to p4p to assume what I was saying, especially since I mentioned the other top p4p guys. also, you specifically said "that kinda makes him the best atm." Hence, you did say Brock was at the top, and not merely the ufc. Clarify and get your shit straight.

Also, anyone who knows mma history knows that the real belt left with Randy, was lost overseas, and should be in the hands of Fedor.

:lol:

you're really riding his dick aren't you? Fedor is a beast but you can't honestly say he'll bowl over Lesnar. i even hate Lesnar but I think the majority of people feel that Fedor has to prove himself in the presence of a new heavyweight champion, not the other way around.

I think that Fedor's striking and reflexes are worlds better than Lesnar, and it's very apparent if you watch either of them for a short period of time. Lesnar relies heavily on his brute strength and better-than-average agility for a guy his size. I honestly think Fedor would pick that apart and KO him in a stand up much like he did with Arlovski.

If it gets to a ground game, I also give Fedor the advantage. He can take more of a punishing than Mir, and (IMO) has stronger bursts of energy that would allow him to use his sambo/judo in a more-effective way than Mir if he happened to find himself on his back.

Last edited:
I think that Fedor's striking and reflexes are worlds better than Lesnar, and it's very apparent if you watch either of them for a short period of time. Lesnar relies heavily on his brute strength and better-than-average agility for a guy his size. I honestly think Fedor would pick that apart and KO him in a stand up much like he did with Arlovski.

If it gets to a ground game, I also give Fedor the advantage. He can take more of a punishing than Mir, and (IMO) has stronger bursts of energy that would allow him to use his sambo/judo in a more-effective way than Mir if he happened to find himself on his back.

not to mention he's a combat sambo champion, that's like wrestling/judo with striking, if they start to grapple I don't see brock getting the advantage, if he does it won't be the way he got it over mir w/ a bully like half nelson/neck crank

i just keep watching this bisping fight over and over... soooo beautiful... soooooooooooo deserving

one of the best knockouts ive ever seen. The shot of henderson flying up in the air and pounding an unconscious bisping is hilarious. it looks like a fucking cartoon.

bisping-redcoat.jpg

:lol:

you're really riding his dick aren't you? Fedor is a beast but you can't honestly say he'll bowl over Lesnar. i even hate Lesnar but I think the majority of people feel that Fedor has to prove himself in the presence of a new heavyweight champion, not the other way around.

fedor is arguably the best p4p fighter in mma and you think he needs to prove himself to the new ufc champion?
the majority must be idiots

LOL, who made that?

I just went on Sherdog and didn't see it over there, so I added it to one of the Bisbing threads.

fedor is arguably the best p4p fighter in mma and you think he needs to prove himself to the new ufc champion?
the majority must be idiots

Arguably...but it's not nearly as strong an argument as it once was. Fedor is WAY to much hype and not enough proof in recent years. Don't get me wrong when it comes down to it I still don't really think Lesnar could beat him but i don't think it would be a walk for Fedor either.

I mean this is a guy who fought Nog to a decision a few years back. I think a lot of people are giving him too much credit is all.

how can ppl from england be proud of that douche bag anyway??? does he really represent the country that well

Back