UFC 100

do you even know what p4p means? Did you just say Brock is at the top and Fedor has the closest shot at beating him? Seriously? Please don't ever post in an mma thread again.

you said PvP so i had no idea what the fuck you were talking about. brock is at the top of the UFC, when did i say he was the best fighter in the world?

seriously?

learn to fucking read.

UFC officials have met with Emelianenko and his representatives multiple times. However, the meetings proved far from productive and often left each side blaming the other for the inability to get a deal done. The UFC said Emelianenko's demands were too outrageous, not necessarily from a monetary standpoint (though Emelianenko is believed to make at least $2 million per fight) but because a deal would essentially require the organization to enter the Russian market as business partners with Emelianenko's manager, Vadim Finkelchtein. Emelianenko's people say the UFC's contract demands are too restrictive without any allowances, for example, for Sambo competitions and would dictate all aspects of the fighter's career.

Dana White says Fedor Emelianenko will fight in the UFC, Brock Lesnar fight imminent | MMAjunkie.com

I doubt the fight will happen. :shrug:

They make it sound like Fedor is more in it for the money than anything.

Last edited:
Both sides want the world.

Dana - Wants Fedor to give up Sambo and sign a 4 fight contract.
Fedor - Wants a Russian version of the UFC run by his people all funded by Dana.

Bob Sapp has, quite possibly, the funniest real-life schtick on the planet. He is God in Japan. He gets his ass kicked for a living (and a damn good living at that).

Bob Sapp has, quite possibly, the funniest real-life schtick on the planet. He is God in Japan. He gets his ass kicked for a living (and a damn good living at that).

I have to find that Japanese commercial with him in it

edit:

Last edited:
Back