Need: Boomkin and Resto Shaman for TW guild

Wtf, Frank transferred to MugThol w Moristana? I really hope you are fucking her Frank. Edit: Tell DrBoomkin to take the random point out of Genesis and Dreamstate and toss them into Brambles if he is going to use Treants.

I stopped playing

Edit: Correction, I played Hoof the other day

Who the fuck is DrBoomkin?

Last edited:
do any of you even enjoy raiding and spending time with each other?
If you aren't looking to drop content within a week or two of new raids being released and would rather kick back and laugh while playing a game that can be somewhat monotonous and boring at times, there isn't a better group to play with.

I raided with StK for maybe 5 months last year after farming BT nearly 8 months and had a blast. Vent chatter is priceless, the shit talking is what you'd expect from TW, and despite the comments between JiVoX and Zeph on here it's all in good fun. I see some of you on our vent server from time to time, you guys rerolling on Tich now or just playing L4D?

If you aren't looking to drop content within a week or two of new raids being released and would rather kick back and laugh while playing a game that can be somewhat monotonous and boring at times, there isn't a better group to play with.

I raided with StK for maybe 5 months last year after farming BT nearly 8 months and had a blast. Vent chatter is priceless, the shit talking is what you'd expect from TW, and despite the comments between JiVoX and Zeph on here it's all in good fun. I see some of you on our vent server from time to time, you guys rerolling on Tich now or just playing L4D?

Just playing L4D. When naxx was really lame, even nat would get in on some of the action. They still play a lot. I've had to do Ulduar 10 lately, but am hoping to get back into it now.

She was terribad. I'd say that we only got better since she left.

Moristana was terrible dps, she had like 400 more spellpower than me when I joined, way better crit and haste, and got out dps'd by like 30%

and couldn't mc instructor dudes worth a shit, faithloss might be a crazy e-stalker, but he could get a mind control rotation down easy enough

New fagt Boomkin app you guys just picked up.

hes been int he guild for awhile, in friends and family, he hasn't raided yet, i mentioned alot of regemming to him, heh

I wondered why became of Moristana, everyone got a kick out of how similar she sounded to a female BE. Faithloss was an e-stalker? Must have missed a lot during my absence, but fighting with Carro and Soph more than makes up for it. Construct quarrels FTW :lol:

You missed it all man. Moristana and I had some e-drama too. She had sent me some questionable pictures late one night. Later, I heard someone from the guild make a move on Shondra, and faithloss was pissed. But, it's all good. I am sure your new guild is much more fun to play with. GL bro.

Whatever happened to that one Enh Shaman who just disappeared one day? His name was A-something... Artichoke? This was pre-wotlk.

I log into STK and half the guild is random people. They asked me who I was and I said "I'm Charbar" to which they said "Who's Charbar" :(

You missed it all man. Moristana and I had some e-drama too. She had sent me some questionable pictures late one night. Later, I heard someone from the guild make a move on Shondra, and faithloss was pissed. But, it's all good. I am sure your new guild is much more fun to play with. GL bro.

Whoa now, you know the rules. Pics or it didn't happen, and you already admitted to having some so time for some sharing.

I have drama in my current guild, but since I made our guild chick gquit by repeatedly calling her fat, taking her e-boyfriend w her my guild has been mostly drama free. Did she send you any pics of her asshole Law? I'd paypal u some cash if you send me them.

I have drama in my current guild, but since I made our guild chick gquit by repeatedly calling her fat, taking her e-boyfriend w her my guild has been mostly drama free. Did she send you any pics of her asshole Law? I'd paypal u some cash if you send me them.

Seriously can you be creepier? Really?

isn't shondra DR's roommate? someone made a move on her and he didn't flex nutz? i bet DR is capable of goin' liam neeson on some mothafuckaz.

isn't shondra DR's roommate? someone made a move on her and he didn't flex nutz? i bet DR is capable of goin' liam neeson on some mothafuckaz.

I get the impression DR doesn't give a fuck what she does with her vagina. Doubly so, since he's way into the penis.

Back