Need: Boomkin and Resto Shaman for TW guild

My boomkin (Kerabotsos) hit 76 this weekend. I'll be 80 by next weekend and will start gearing up. My alternate spec is resto so it should be easy to find groups.

I finally took the time to setup Grid and some mouseover macros for healing. It was well worth the time investment.

Your site says you want a 5k DPS warlock. It irks me when people ask me how much DPS I do because the answer is always: "On what fight?".

That's really more to discourage idiots from joining than it is a rule of thumb.

We have a warlock in the guild that pulls 1500 dps in like full naxx 25 gear. I don't even know how this is possible as refreshing your fucking DoTs will do that much.

It's disgusting, and he plays his DK 500 times better. So now we just have him bring his damn DK, but we only have 1 warlock.

That's really more to discourage idiots from joining than it is a rule of thumb.

We have a warlock in the guild that pulls 1500 dps in like full naxx 25 gear. I don't even know how this is possible as refreshing your fucking DoTs will do that much.

It's disgusting, and he plays his DK 500 times better. So now we just have him bring his damn DK, but we only have 1 warlock.

How can he manage to play a DK but not a Warlock...

How can he manage to play a DK but not a Warlock...

I don't understand how anyone can even pull low dps in this game. If it's your first time playing a class, you read and generally know a rotation. As long as you have gear, you can at least pull high dps. It's WoW for crying out loud. How hard can any particular class be?

Are you referring to Tekno? Also, Mike how long till you flake out again?

Couldn't say, not sure why you care either. The game has my interest for now and I have time to invest in it.

Law knows I am flakier than a box of Wheaties. If they don't want me around they can say so and I will move on.

Nah I just miss the good old times where Mike would come back for a week, get some gear, then go inactive again for whatever reason he had at the time. GOOD TIMES!

Situations change in life ... Unfortunately Mike's had to choose between the game and his personal life and I'd have picked the latter as well. He plays when he can and is a good person, so why bother with the animosity? ;)

We had to pug 2 people last night due to scheduling conflicts (until we can recruit more), and it was painful giving a t8 chest to one of them. :( Our guild isn't very good at /random 100, apparently.

that resto druid would still come to raids with us, i bs'd with him a bit in pm

maybe he can run up the healing meters by putting rejuv on everyone in the raid again....that would be sweet!

also, lets bring him in so i can go boomkin

Situations change in life ... Unfortunately Mike's had to choose between the game and his personal life and I'd have picked the latter as well. He plays when he can and is a good person, so why bother with the animosity? ;)

We had to pug 2 people last night due to scheduling conflicts (until we can recruit more), and it was painful giving a t8 chest to one of them. :( Our guild isn't very good at /random 100, apparently.

Ugh, that sucks. I'd rather just underman it than pug it.

I like how zeph constantly calls jiv a fat whore despite having seen pictures before while deflecting attention from the fact that he dates a nigger.

I mean seriously, does your life suck fixing telephone poles or what bro?

i offered awhile ago to transfer my resto shaman over, but never heard anything from adren. i haven't played since ulduar came out, but hes in all best in slot before ulduar came out. ive been thinking about starting up again, but i don't think adren wants me on stk anymore.

That's probably not the case, they're letting Feannag play FFS.

Truth is Fourstar disappeared one night and I didn't hear from him in months. Claims to be in jail, but I don't know you. You didn't speak much either. I can't verify your story, and you had sold your account/given it away.

Truth is Fourstar disappeared one night and I didn't hear from him in months. Claims to be in jail, but I don't know you. You didn't speak much either. I can't verify your story, and you had sold your account/given it away.

never sold it, still have the account. while i was locked up my friend played the account, transfered to some RP realm and quit playing. i picked up from there for wotlk. i dunno if i would play again, but i might. what nights do you guys raid anyways?

Back