Katrina's Hidden Race War

1. Over half of it is just a tired joke.
2. Those people (Taxi) who actually mean it are just scared white people who soapbox on the internet like they were MLK. Then they needlessly cower in the corner of the bus, trying not to piss themselves with fear.

1. You never lived in New Orleans and you have absolutely NO FUCKING CLUE what you're talking about

2. You're making the same mistake that the idiotic author did, which is take sensibilities and logic that applies to places outside New Orleans and you're applying them to New Orleans. Sorry - DOES NOT APPLY. New Orleans isn't like other places, and unless you've lived there and operated inside that environment, you have no fucking clue what you're talking about and you're in absolutely no position to pass judgment on people.

Hell, you aren't even allowed to have a fucking opinion. That's how fucked up New Orleans is/was.

jesus christ joft shut up

nobody is arguing that people going nigger hunting arent peices of trash that should get fucked.

and taxi's opinion doesnt count.

nobody is arguing that people going nigger hunting arent peices of trash that should get fucked.

People that went "nigger hunting" were otherwise normal, sensible people, many of whom were probably not "racist" at all.

I'm just about the least racist person on the fucking planet, and I would've been killing niggers without a second thought had I been there for Katrina.

And I would have done the same thing had those "niggers" been white, asian, or whatever the fuck.

Please read the article before posting.

Thats pretty sad. Stupid racist pieces of shit. That whole situation was terrible. It doesn't help anything to have a bunch of completely ignorant douchebags running loose without police.

all my black friends would have done the same thing code4 did, no questions asked. if the situation were the same only the poor people were white instead of black (a trailer park nearby instead of a ghetto) everyone on code4s side of the fence would have carried themselves just as they did in the real scenario. joft you're an idiot, and so are you scuzzle. when it comes down to protecting your life/property, you're either the type of person who needs to leave or owns a gun.

this wasn't a "race war", it was a war between social classes.

First off wow.

I'm black and would have done the same as Code 4, I haven't read his story in a while, but from what I remember everything he did was justified, and the black people he shot and killed know it too. Black or White, you loot shit, especially during an anarchic period you get fucking shot. No question.

There seems to be a lot of generalizations in this thread: all poor people steal stuff, black people suck, black people steal stuff, Code4 and the other whites are just a bunch of racists, etc, etc, etc..... (and a lot of e-thugs trying to be tough writing the N-word bc they would never say that shoot to a black guy's face, EVEN THOUGH, in this discussion, the blacks we are referring too, ARE FUCKING NIGGERS)

Trying to make large generalizations to a situation as convoluted as New Orleans after Katrina is going to be counter-productive so lets stop.

Also the South, Louisiana in particular, is the fucking 18th century, in terms of social-economic-cultural integration. (Stupid southerners, wake the fuck up)

I'll try to avoid doing such as I give it to you from my perspective:

First and foremost, different types of people from different parts of the country are very different despite their similarities in race, class, wealth, ethnicity, etc, etc.

I'm black. The only thing I have in common with Black Southerners is the fact were the descendants of slaves. Just like white people in the South are different from white people in the West and generally have different views of life, wealth, race, etc, etc.

Following Katrina many people were stranded in a situation where local, state, and the federal government could do very little to exercise authority and establish the fundamental requirement for any gov't to ESTABLISH security.

In societies where security disappears there is anarchy. Since we are all human, and animals by nature, we revert to our basic instincts, where violence is prime. Both sides are guilty of this.

I'm sure there were lots of white people looting, but it was probably in significantly smaller numbers. Since reporters go where the action is, the action was around large numbers of black people looting.

Jolt gives a good explanation to what I'm sure some black people were thinking, but the large majority weren't. Were some of these people innocently killed, not trying to steal shit, by trigger happy white people, shook from the chaos they saw, trying to protect their homes.....yes. But the large majority were probably killed for justified reasons. Listen, no matter where you are innocent people are going to killed, especially in anarchistic societies. It doesn't make it right, but you can't fail those people who were on edge trying to guard their homes, and popped off when they saw a black guy coming down the street. I would have too. It's sad, but YOU CANNOT SAVE EVERYBODY.

And as sad as it is, those innocently killed black people should have known enough to stay out of those neighborhoods in the first place. Obviously tensions were high, and I understand your house and neighborhood are fucked, but you need to stay where you told people you were staying, for S&R reasons, and because society is in chaos. If your moving to a police station or a place where there are some elements of civil society, you travel at day, blatantly showing everybody YOUR NOT a threat. It might have helped to have a white-flag handy...

just my two cents....

I started the thread. I posted the article. "People going nigger hunting" is the topic of the thread. Don't tell me to stfu for trying to bring the discussion on-topic. I'm not even trying to keep it on topic-- it was off topic from the first reply. Nobody read the article and nobody realized the entire point was that people were indiscriminately killing without warning. Everyone proceeded to argue over some fantasy self-defense situation they've imagined, which has nothing to do with the content of the article.

wait.

is this an election thread or not? :boogie:

(i love all the people on this page making up facts based on their presumptions which is kinda the point of this thread topic, that folks make assumptions based on race stereotypes and media bias)

I started the thread. I posted the article. "People going nigger hunting" is the topic of the thread. Don't tell me to stfu for trying to bring the discussion on-topic. I'm not even trying to keep it on topic-- it was off topic from the first reply. Nobody read the article and nobody realized the entire point was that people were indiscriminately killing without warning. Everyone proceeded to argue over some fantasy self-defense situation they've imagined, which has nothing to do with the content of the article.

boo hoo nobody read my article :( :( :(

you can pretty much assume that for every racist white piece of shit out there that had an itch for killing black people, there existed his black counterpart with equal yet opposite opinions of the whites. ignorance is everywhere, and in this situation you can pretty much bank on the fact that everyone left in a disaster area like NO are dumb as shit. Why the hell would any intelligent person stick around to defend some possessions when their lives are at risk?

I'm sure there were people going nigger-hunting, I'm also sure there were niggers going whitey hunting. You can't have a society with such big, entrenched, socio-economic divisions and not expect violence in this manner, on this scale when, anarchy erupts. The racial tensions and the crime throughout the city should have served as a warning that given the chance something like this would have happened....but nobody pays attention. Southern FUCKING idiots.

When the hurricane descended on Louisiana, Algiers Point got off relatively easy. While wide swaths of New Orleans were deluged, the levees ringing Algiers Point withstood the Mississippi's surging currents, preventing flooding; most homes and businesses in the area survived intact. As word spread that the area was dry, desperate people began heading toward the west bank, some walking over bridges, others traveling by boat. The National Guard soon designated the Algiers Point ferry landing an official evacuation site. Rescuers from the Coast Guard and other agencies brought flood victims to the ferry terminal, where soldiers loaded them onto buses headed for Texas.

Once again, if people had read the article, they would realize that blacks weren't just wandering aimlessly into a neighborhood where they didn't belong. They were going to a place that wasn't hit as hard, perhaps where they could find help.

I see people saying "you just need to stay in your home and wait for it to end." Are you forgetting there was a hurricane? What if your home was flooded or destroyed?

Once again, if people had read the article, they would realize that blacks weren't just wandering aimlessly into a neighborhood where they didn't belong. They were going to a place that wasn't hit as hard, perhaps where they could find help.

I see people saying "you just need to stay in your home and wait for it to end." Are you forgetting there was a hurricane? What if your home was flooded or destroyed?

then you do what I said to do, move openly during the day, not posing a threat to anyone, avoiding certain neighborhoods where possible. It's like if your a soldier who gets lost from your unit, and u find a US army base, you don't approach it at night with your weapon drawn. You approach it during the day, arms up, weapon at your side.

The article is fucking pointless because the author is applying logic and sensibilities to New Orleans that HAVE NEVER FUCKING APPLIED YOU GOD DAMNED MORON.

If he had been talking about Cleveland or something, then fine, it'd be a worthy article. But he's talking about New Orleans, where NONE of his sensibilities have ever applied EVER.

Hey when the Ohio River overflowed and wiped out entire areas, was there any of this kind of shit going on? Or in Washington/Oregon when Mt St Helens blew? Or anywhere in Florida post-hurricane? Or in San Francisco post-earthquake?

GET THE FUCKING IDEA YET?

Last edited:
The article is fucking pointless because the author is applying logic and sensibilities to New Orleans that HAVE NEVER FUCKING APPLIED YOU GOD DAMNED MORON.

If he had been talking about Cleveland or something, then fine, it'd be a worthy article. But he's talking about New Orleans, where NONE of his sensibilities have ever applied EVER.

Hey when the Ohio River overflowed and wiped out entire areas, was there any of this kind of shit going on? Or in Washington/Oregon when Mt St Helens blew? Or anywhere in Florida post-hurricane? Or in San Francisco post-earthquake?

GET THE FUCKING IDEA YET?

Yeah apparently NO is full of fucking retards like you that are going "nigger hunting".

Back