Marweas... lemme work on new patch :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your comment was that, in your assumption, he did nothing; you are wrong. What he did do is not my place to say, but suffice to say he was not supportive of the cheating.

question for happy: did you ever make an openGL version of your "enhancements"? i would assume no, and would say that if they aren't out there, that they aren't needed (so please don't make any) just curious.

sKILLs, we is homies, no doubt. but i have, with my own eyes, seen members of -W- using the cheats (@ lans). perhaps they have seen the light, or you guys all made an agreement within the tribe to not use them, and no one is using them any more, i do not know. but to say any one of your players isn't cheating is a pretty bold statement. i really hope it is true though, i got nothing but love for -W-.

from what i see in pubs, i would say about 50-75% (maybe more) of ppl have, and use them. lame? yes. do i care really? no. the players that use them really need them to stay competitive. that is a pretty sad statement, but it makes the game more fun. i would rather they cheat and be on my level, than not cheat and completely suck. otherwise, pubs would be lamer than they are now.

Last edited:
"question for happy: did you ever make an openGL version of your "enhancements"? i would assume no, and would say that if they aren't out there, that they aren't needed (so please don't make any) just curious"

i am almost positive he coded an opengl version before a glide one.

:rofl: as if happy would need the source code for t2 to create cheats, i think you all forget who he is. if you dont agree w/ this go put your head back in its hole because you are stupid :D w/ this out of the way, cant we all agree that a skilled coder w/ actually COMPETITIVE xperience would b a great asset to any game? as if other teams dont cheat :rolleyes: but you ppl have your mouths to close to their assholes for you to c that huh?

[meph]DooM! said:
yo daerid, most of HT doesnt play for strifes reason. except emilee who is gay, and joop who is really gay

Hey now! Ive only played like 10 times since Vanguard kicked me out. About 3 times in the last two months.. I just fire it up for demos now.

JohnWayne said:
P.S. - Just cuz you played for Sticks, doesn't mean you were Elite, espically when Tike was actully let in that tribe, :rofl:

No offense JW, but Tike owns your sorry fucking ass, by a longshot too. I hate to hate, but it's true.

Now, on topic, yes I do think happy could fix the game up. He can program in almost any language you throw his way, and cleanly and efficiently too. He knows his shit, Dynamix programers don't. Sierra won't allow him to code, duh, but the fact remains: HaPpY > Dynamix

Monkey_b said:
No offense JW, but Tike owns your sorry fucking ass, by a longshot too. I hate to hate, but it's true.

Now, on topic, yes I do think happy could fix the game up. He can program in almost any language you throw his way, and cleanly and efficiently too. He knows his shit, Dynamix programers don't. Sierra won't allow him to code, duh, but the fact remains: HaPpY > Dynamix

why dont you stfu about whos sorry and whos not and go back to leading your pathetic fuck team?

A51|iNjEcTiOn said:
why dont you stfu about whos sorry and whos not and go back to leading your pathetic fuck team?

:rofl:

the same pathetic fuck team that's going to crush you're pathetic fuck team? k

PS, dont be defending JW when you cussed him out a week ago and ragged on how bad he fucking sucked, saying you had no fucking clue how he made it into a51 :D

Monkey_b said:
:rofl:

the same pathetic fuck team that's going to crush you're pathetic fuck team? k

PS, dont be defending JW when you cussed him out a week ago and ragged on how bad he fucking sucked, saying you had no fucking clue how he made it into a51 :D

:rolleyes: sorry, you dont need to lie to kick it. just cuz you talk shit about your teammates behind their backs doesnt mean i do the same.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back