Marweas... lemme work on new patch :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
-W- sKILLz said:
HJ- I never have, and never will cheat :fu:

Assumption is the deVil

Go DL some of my demo's fuckface

I didn't imply that you cheated sKILLz. I stated that your team cheated, you knew about it, and you did nothing but benefit from your teammate's cheating.

As for Error: Drop the "Me too" act. You effectively saying "Yeah!" after every post adds zero credibility. You know HaPpY in RL? Great. You claim to once have had a demo of a TF player using a mortar with a light? rofl!!! One: that's bs, two: you don't have the demo anymore, you thought you might have, Three: I didn't play for TF in T1, and Four: What does that have to do with HaPpY creating and distributing fairly significant (if not the most significant) cheats in Tribes history?

JW, Sarca, et all: keep trying you guys, I'm sure eventually you'll get the other to admit he sucks.

HelenKeller said:
well i wish i got a chance to play with him longer in t2, as he's one of the nicest guys i've met in the tribes community...but one thing is for sure: happy has got more coding skills, intelligence and ingenuity in his pinky than the whole dev team had put together.

a lot of people hate happy for the "destruction" of t1. i'm not saying what he did was right for t1, i'm arguing that many of you are judging happy for one thing he's done in his life, and that's not fair.

Why support someone with no integrity or honor? He's a cheater. His team is known for one thing: cheating. They are a joke.

When you see the words "happy" and Nutz" in the tribalwar forums I can guarantee you that the words "intelligence, ingenuity and skills" are not the first words that come to mind for most of us.

BTW: What else has he done for this "community"? I wouldn't want to be so simpleminded as to judge him for just one "thing". That wouldn't be fair.

^DOM^SirPsycho

JohnWayne =
jw.jpg

"OH NO THEY CHEATED WORST PEOPLE EVER TH EY SHOUDL BE SMASHED WITH AIRPLANES AND BLOWN UP IN BULIDINGS LETS KIL THEM ALL GOD I AHTE HTJEM THEY RUINED MY FAVORITE VIDEO GAME OMG"

:rofl:

SirPsycho said:
Why support someone with no integrity or honor? He's a cheater. His team is known for one thing: cheating. They are a joke.

When you see the words "happy" and Nutz" in the tribalwar forums I can guarantee you that the words "intelligence, ingenuity and skills" are not the first words that come to mind for most of us.

BTW: What else has he done for this "community"? I wouldn't want to be so simpleminded as to judge him for just one "thing". That wouldn't be fair.

^DOM^SirPsycho

the argument doesn't rest regarding what happy has done for the community. the argument here is that he is very willing and capable to enhance and better a game a great number of people would like to see improve, for us to enjoy. several posters on this thread who KNOW happy have already stated their opinions on happy, and they've stated what they believe he can do to make the game better. also on this thread, there are people who have utterly no clue as to what they're talking about, and they continue to spew mindless bullshit.

you mentioned that the words "intelligence, ingenuity and skills" are not the first words that come to mind for most of us here on tw when disgussing happy or nutz. this is merely an illustration of how misinformed the majority of posters on tw are. nothing more. i know happy personally and i can honestly say that he's one of the nicest people i've met in the tribes community

moral of story is, stick with the argument at hand, and don't overestimate the intelligence of the majority of posters on tw, as many have no clue as to what they're talking about, that's all.

his post was more like.. "Gimme the source code Sierra il help you out :satan: :devil: :satan: :devil:"

SirPsycho said:

^DOM^SirPsycho

NuTz were a joke?

I'm sorry but I know and have played with a ton of NuTz players in RL. And not one of them that I have played with had any cheats on while at my place or at the other lans (no I'm not saying all of them didn't use the cheats, I'm saying exactly what i said). And NuTz with or WITHOUT cheats were a damn good team. So that comment you made was just pathetic thanks.

At0mic said:
NuTz were a joke?

I'm sorry but I know and have played with a ton of NuTz players in RL. And not one of them that I have played with had any cheats on while at my place or at the other lans (no I'm not saying all of them didn't use the cheats, I'm saying exactly what i said). And NuTz with or WITHOUT cheats were a damn good team. So that comment you made was just pathetic thanks.

But he's from DOM, why would you question him?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back