Hamilton lol

Rooster128

Veteran XV

trump-twitter-hamilton-2.jpg

"Harassment" ? lmao - trump hasn't have thick skin does he?

can't wait to see what he does once he's a public servant.

It's a funny story because Broadway funding tax cuts require a congressional extension this year. Whoops. Good move New York elitists.

Hey remember when Hamilton casting put out a "No Whites" casting call? Or when the current star called St. Patty's day "Christmas for blacks" because of all the drunk white chicks?

He says he can defeat ISIS but he's feuding with the cast of a play and SNL.

Will ISIS be shooed away with a tweet?

Meanwhile nobody is chatting about his $25M settlement for Trump University. Ya'll got played.

TribalWar.com: Broadway funding tax cuts require a congressional extension this year.

This is what we've become. I hope you're all happy.

He says he can defeat ISIS but he's feuding with the cast of a play and SNL.

Will ISIS be shooed away with a tweet?

Pres Trump: "Heard ISIS was throwing the gays off of buildings. Not nice! Apologize!"
Pres Trump: "Lightweight ISIS thinks they can stop our military. Crazy!"
Pres Trump: "Dopey Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi, who I'm told humps goats, has an ugly beard!"

*Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi gets tired of the trolling and responds*

*US forces get his location and drone strike him*
*ISIS falls apart*

Pres Trump: "People are saying what a good job I did getting rid of ISIS"

Smart move, nobody talking about Trump U now. This dude is the master fiddler and all the mice are staying in step.

Do people really like the music of Hamilton? It really just seems like rap written for old white people with too much money.

ISIS has a nonsensical squiggly language. SAD!

ISIS cuts off people's heads. Apologize!

sent from *magic device* using Tapatalk

Hey remember when Hamilton casting put out a "No Whites" casting call? Or when the current star called St. Patty's day "Christmas for blacks" because of all the drunk white chicks?

i member. globalist racists rejoiced.

Back