[NFL] Favre says he's not coming back

tumblr_l6l0skfB2p1qd4qmgo1_500.jpg

He should embrace the back up role like Pennington. Makes good money, doesn't get beat up, no tarnished image.

Seriously he needs to just give it up.

In his prime he was a great QB and deserved all the praise he got. Lately with this thing he's doing, where he retires, comes back, sucks, retires, switches teams, comes back, sucks, retires, comes back.

He's totally destroying whatever positive legacy he had. Instead of being remembered as Favre that rocked it with the packers, he'll be remembered as that guy who didn't know when to stop.

In his prime he was a great QB and deserved all the praise he got. Lately with this thing he's doing, where he retires, comes back, sucks, retires, switches teams, comes back, sucks, retires, comes back.

He's totally destroying whatever positive legacy he had. Instead of being remembered as Favre that rocked it with the packers, he'll be remembered as that guy who didn't know when to stop.
Yep, and it's kind of sad because yeah, he was a great QB at one time. Just because it's Favre they think that maybe he'll kick into gear and be the guy he used to be. People(meaning idiots in the NFL that for some reason want him back) need to realize he's gotten older and definitely isn't that same guy. =/

People need to quiot caring about this grandpa, and let him die, alone, in the rain.

Uhh he had arguably his best season ever last year(minus his last drive of the playoffs).

But as a Vikes fan I'm confused. I have no idea what to think. I think Rosenfels is worthless(7 intercepts in 3 scrimmages thus far) but I think T-Jack might be the go to guy. We also have a damn good rookie.

:confused:

Back