[computers] why are macs so shitty?

I love how they market their product as non-conformist, yet build all their shit with overpriced proprietary hardware.

I like my macbook. It does what it is supposed do.

I like my windows laptop. It does what it is supposed to do.

My laptops love hanging out together and making productivity and entertainment buttsecks.

I wouldn't mind having a macbook pro and dual booting it with windows 7. Why? No clue. There isn't any compelling reason for me to run OSX while I used Windows to run Steam. If it wasn't for video games, there isn't any program on Windows that I couldn't find on OSX or an equally good equivalent.

However Apple has some very well engineered products so if I was more concerned about aesthetics and form than function I would buy Apple.

However Apple has some very well engineered products so if I was more concerned about aesthetics and form than function I would buy Apple.

this is the only reason i would ever buy an apple laptop. their so sleek and sexy but way overpriced for an equivalent laptop.

I think the new Prius comes with a mac. Or at least an Apple window sticker. At any rate, they're good for the environment and when you buy one it helps to free Tibet.

I like my macbook. It does what it is supposed do.

I like my windows laptop. It does what it is supposed to do.

My laptops love hanging out together and making productivity and entertainment buttsecks.

Yeah, but which one is on top :brows:

haha i love those mac commercials cause the mac is like this young guy and he is totally cooler than the pc who is some old fat dude. i will definitely buy mac products now because i am new and original and awesome and not old and a fat corporate stooge

haha i love those mac commercials cause the mac is like this young guy and he is totally cooler than the pc who is some old fat dude. i will definitely buy mac products now because i am new and original and awesome and not old and a fat corporate stooge

Well, this advertising scheme might work if the viewer didn't have any fucking clue about computers, had no particular reason to own one, and just did whatever the TV told them to. Hey, I wonder who Apple's targeting with these ads anyway...;)

Well, this advertising scheme might work if the viewer didn't have any fucking clue about computers, had no particular reason to own one, and just did whatever the TV told them to. Hey, I wonder who Apple's targeting with these ads anyway...;)
Also, most people adamantly maintain that advertising doesn't affect them, and yet somehow it manages to work. Even a stupid ad can subtly influence your decision.

:wave: h8ters (take an ice pack to the neck Blitzkrieg, you were here before me fucktard h8ter)

Apple - Magic Mouse - The world?s first Multi-Touch mouse.

Show me a PC equivelent on the market.

Wait for it ...
wait ...

Wahhh, no that mouse sucks, look at it, it looks so uncomfortable, your hand would cramp up, fag fag fag whine whine whine, it sucks because its Apple, apple don't inovate they steal, wahh wahh wahh.

Fucking dickhead h8ters.

Its still e-cool to h8 mac, and people still don't have a technically relevant reason to hate mac, its just "overpriced", "designed to look cool", "and those hippy mac users".

And now the deluge of faggotry from the h8ters ( :wave: blitzkrieg) crying that there is a mac fan in the thread so they feel the urgent desire to project their e-h8 on him.

Back