Have about 15-20k to invest..

skip

Veteran XV
Where should I do it? I have some ideas, no I'm not pulling an Akuma and coming here for financial advice (nor am i bragging about how much money i have, i know its not that much to invest), just curious to see some of your thoughts.

note, im not averse to some level of risk

cds, stocks, bonds, iras?

Where should I do it? I have some ideas, no I'm not pulling an Akuma and coming here for financial advice (nor am i bragging about how much money i have, i know its not that much to invest), just curious to see some of your thoughts.

Why are you coming here then?

dumb ass
shoulda poured whatever you had a few months ago into ford at $1.50

i'm looking at OPTT and Pelamiswave (not trading yet, but interesting to follow)

I hear GM is doing great, put your money into them.

If your feeling lucky do it!
Stocks are cheap right now and if GM makes a comeback you could be rolling in cash.

just remember GM is 172.81 billion in debt and have 82.29 billion in assets...how about them odds?!

Really though, I'd suggest a new car or something you can put to good use.

Cars are black holes for money. They are simply for fun, and not an investment.

That being said my GM comment wasn't serious, it was sarcastic.

Yeah, I was being sarcastic about the GM thing as well...I mean look at the odds,..nobody is going to invest in that.

and I'm not really sure why I said a car, now that I look at it.
Thats more like a self given present.

I would wait about 90 days for the foreclosures to ramp back up (just watch FNMA, could happen sooner) and then pick up a property for rent. Values will start coming back in 24-36 months, plus you get the tax deduction.

Back