Dow Jones back to Pre-Bush levels (Mccain is acting like the Iraqi Info Minister)

TseTse

Veteran X
October 2nd 2000, the DJIA closed at 10787.9902

Welcome back to 8 years ago...

image;size=239x110
Current DJIA

Why is Mccain acting like the Iraqi Information Minister regarding the economy? :lies:
Grab a sandwich, it's 7 minutes long...

colbert had a funny clip last night

mccain was speaking at an event and said "the fundamentals of our economy are strong" then at a speech 3 hours later "the fundamentals of our economy our shaky"

Mccain seems to think that it's his duty to only say positive things (propaganda) about the economy.

Conservatives are preparing to jump ship? I think so...

(and i mean fiscal conservatives, not "social" conservatives)

The Economist
The woman from nowhere: John McCain’s choice of running-mate raises serious questions about his judgment

Chuck Hagel
Sen. Hagel doubts Palin's ready - "insulting to the American people"

Wick Allison (former publisher of National Review)
A Conservative for Obama - My party has slipped its moorings. It’s time for a true pragmatist to lead the country.

George Will
Impulse, Meet Experience

David Brooks
Why Experience Matters

Charles Krauthammer
Palin's Problem

Richard Cohen
Republicans Rush In

willy_nilly.gif

Folks seem to be signaling their respective "i told you so" and "this is wrong" arguments.

(Triple will explain to us how each of these are either not real conservatives or not really being critical of Mccain...)

the media has been hammering mccain

i almost feel bad for the dude but his campaign is so inept that im not surprised

I'd have felt bad for Mccain if he made a SINCERE effort at helping america, rather than just turning into Bush #3 - trying to lie/smear his way to victory by pandering to the fringes and implying that the opposition is unpatriotic.

I mean... when Fox News, Mitt Romney and Carl Rove are calling you a liar... something's fucking wrong.

He is fucked, has been fucked and will continue to be fucked. Picking that podunk governer was the worst idea anyone has had in a long long time in a major political campaign,

it really bothers me how big of a muppet mccain is

i was thinkin about it, it's like if you made a disney movie about something you kinda remove all the realistic or "dark" parts and make everything cheery and sunny. mccains campaign looks exactly like that. its like a different reality. whenever i see him speak i hear nothing realistic at all. obama might be similar and hes probably saying and promising way too many things, but at least when he speaks i think its obvious he belives in what he speaks

Last edited:
Sucks to be losing to a hick from Alaska huh.

Or is it that a liberal is losing to a republican woman? I bet that sucks.

Last edited:
Yeah, Obama Bin Laden will save us all.

Shut the fuck up you liberal douchebag. (and you are, too. don't deny it.)

Im just sort of laughing because tsetse kind of looks like the iraqi information minister when he claims to be an independent who is voting for mccain.

Who still buys that line? lol

Sucks to be losing to a hick from Alaska huh.

Um... obama is back on top among most polls.

I dont know what you're smoking, but i dont expect Mccain to get back on top unless something really crazy happens. He's still fairing well in some states, but Obama's actually doing well in some states where republicans ALWAYS win.

Im just sort of laughing because tsetse kind of looks like the iraqi information minister when he claims to be an independent who is voting for mccain.

Who still buys that line? lol

Only morons think i'm a democrat, honestly.

You're just a retarded partisan who assumes somebody being critical of Mccain or Bush must therefore be a democrat.

(Triple will explain to us how each of these are either not real conservatives or not really being critical of Mccain...)

Back