[Official] GTA IV

Flash

Veteran XX
Success!!!

gta.jpg

Last edited:
They're doing some huge launch downtown tonight, it starts now and goes until 1am.

"Best Buy Canada and Xbox Canada are joining
forces for the launch of Grand Theft Auto IV with a midnight madness
raid-gone-wrong live theatre experience. Customers will find themselves
involved in themed interactive activities and will experience the hard life of
Liberty City first-hand as they wait to get a copy of what's predicted to be
the video game with the most first week sales in history."

i'm kinda tempted to go down to check it out

They're doing some huge launch downtown tonight, it starts now and goes until 1am.

"Best Buy Canada and Xbox Canada are joining
forces for the launch of Grand Theft Auto IV with a midnight madness
raid-gone-wrong live theatre experience. Customers will find themselves
involved in themed interactive activities and will experience the hard life of
Liberty City first-hand as they wait to get a copy of what's predicted to be
the video game with the most first week sales in history."

i'm kinda tempted to go down to check it out
I hope someone does a driveby and then references the game in their statement.

I wonder if it'll beat all this shit:
According to Microsoft, first-day sales of Halo 3 reached $170 million in the U.S., setting the record for highest gross of an entertainment product within 24 hours of its release. The performance beat the previous record setter, predecessor Halo 2, which earned $125 million within 24 hours after its launch.[89] Halo 3 has beaten other records as well; at least four million copies of Halo 3 were pre-ordered globally, making it the fastest pre-selling game to date.[90] Worldwide more than US$300 million worth were sold in the first week, helping to more than double the sales of the Xbox 360 when compared with the weekly average before the Halo 3 launch.[11] In the U.S., Halo 3 sold 3.3 million copies in its first 12 days on sale,[91] increasing to 3.7 million copies by November 15, 2007.[92] On October 4, 2007, Reuters UK estimated that Halo 3 may have sold up to 5.2 million copies worldwide in the first two weeks after launch.[11] By November 30, 2007, Halo 3 had sold 5 million copies worldwide, and as of that point, was the best-selling video game of 2007 in the U.S., even though the game is only available on one console.[93] On January 3, 2008, Microsoft announced that Halo 3 has sold 8.1 million copies.[13] The game drew over a million Xbox Live members to play online in the first 20 hours, making it the biggest day for Xbox Live gaming in history.[12]

Back