SSBB is a pretty decent game

lucky you. i'll be playing mine in 21 hours 30 minutes, counting the time it takes to get home.

God yes. My local Gaystop is hosting a tournament, and I've been playing the Jap version for a couple days now. We should get a friend code thread going, this game is so fun

God yes. My local Gaystop is hosting a tournament, and I've been playing the Jap version for a couple days now. We should get a friend code thread going, this game is so fun

1 minute matches. Wiimote only. 12-year-olds everywhere.
I don't see how anyone could possibly be interested in the Gamestop tournaments.

I don't know why so many reviews keep repeating how like Melee the graphics are. From the videos I've seen, while it may be true that in pure texture resolution or polygon count it's similar, fact is that it looks so much nicer. The animations are tighter, the effects are cooler, the stages are more dynamic.

And if that's really all they've got against it (besides the loading time), then it's looking great.

blllllargle well I'm picking up my version tomorrow so I'll have a code then. Wait if I post my code won't anyone here be able to use it?

How much better then the prior games is it? It seems like most people like it more, is that just because of all the extra features or is the core of the game even better too?

Back