South Carolina Primaries

TseTse

Veteran X
A big day in national politics.

RealClearPolitics - Election 2008 - South Carolina Democratic Primary
4i2eli.jpg

I love how both HIllary and Obama tanked in the polls after that debate.

The absentee ballot for the New York state Republican Party put Ron Paul at the top of the ballot. What a fucking conspiracy

If i ask you... again... to explain how this is a "bad" thing... i'm sure you'll just dodge and engage in more silly baiting and flames.

If you dare respond in sincerity, keep in mind that delegates in NYS are "winner takes all" and Paul has 0% chance in NY. This was done in several Northeast states because folks assumed Rudy would win. lawl.

I like how you have nothing better to do with your life

Boy, you sure love riding my cock.

I'm gonna have to start hiring whores to wipe your shit off my dick.

Last edited:
The order in which the candidates are chosen is determined by lottery. Because of Paul's placement, it's obvious the NYS one was a Jew World Order lottery, done for the purpose of making him lose votes so that Israel lobby can maintain their firm grip on the next president's balls.

Looks like Paul will be taking all of the votes. Even the Jews can't stop the Paultrain right now! Democracy will prevail!

Cute.

So, through a random lottery... the jew-world-order is attacking Ron Paul by putting him FIRST on the ballot. Did you coordinate with Validuz to come up with that one?

Very funny.

Dumpy is like a bitter, passive-aggressive woman who stirs up a retarded argument over many months and then can't face the fact she was wrong.

Then again... women never see themselves as wrong. They insist they are just varying "degrees of being right."

there is actually betting on this stuff??

The Real Clear Predicts Market

There's a fantasy stock market for the election. I think there are also real betting sites somewhere. WOuld have been fun to participate from the start.

Dumpy, feel free to explain what's wrong with Ron Paul being first on the ballot in NYS.
the polls better be right this time.

Polls indicate Obama's support in SC among whites has tanked.

Even if he wins, it's now a "black" thing for him. He's toast. If he doesn't do well among whites, i just don't think he's survive the subtle backlash going into Feb 5th.

I honestly don't understand how Paul being first, second, or even last (on a ballot) has anything to do with corruption by some big zionist conspiracy.

Unless of course, they put him first on the ballot in order to throw off suspicion in the other states that he is at last OR near last...yes yes, this makes total and complete sense now.

DAMN YOU JEWS!

I honestly don't understand how Paul being first, second, or even last (on a ballot) has anything to do with corruption by some big zionist conspiracy.

Unless of course, they put him first on the ballot in order to throw off suspicion in the other states that he is at last OR near last...yes yes, this makes total and complete sense now.

DAMN YOU JEWS!

:D

The funnier scandal is that the regional GOP powers forced NY, NJ and CT to make their primaries "all or nothing" for delegates... because it was assumed Rudy would win all these states and they wanted to hog all the delegates.

Irony++

Rudy will get 0 delegates from his own state. Comedy.

My post was entirely sarcastic (obviously :ugh:). TseTse went on a big long rant about it in another thread. He even typed a few essays about it. Things didn't get too serious, though, because he didn't have to start breaking out the colored fonts.

You were trolling?

NO WAY!!! :lol:

It's sad that the general hillbilly redneck population of South Carolina has any affect on us civilized folk living in NY/CA/IL/ etc and the general election by being so early in the primaries.

The most important issues in South Carolina is which candidate is the most evangelical baptist, antiabortion, pro marines/ex military, anti gay, and closet racist. I mean having a leader that is intelligent, and can lead the country that's not important! Why worry about world politics and global economics when were all living in the backwoods of South Carolina.

We can also thank Karl Rove and friends for using bigotry and general racism to help bush defeat McCain there, and giving us these last 8 years. Thanks a lot South Carolina. You giant pile of shit state.

Ok, I'm stereotyping but it's mostly true so fuck South Carolina.

Dumpy, feel free to explain what's wrong with Ron Paul being first on the ballot in NYS.

Polls indicate Obama's support in SC among whites has tanked.

Even if he wins, it's now a "black" thing for him. He's toast. If he doesn't do well among whites, i just don't think he's survive the subtle backlash going into Feb 5th.

I don't think that argument has any logic to it. Barack is toast because he lost white support in SC? If there is going to be backlash against him for that then there's just as much chance that there will be backlash against Clinton since she (and her husband) began playing the race card first. If anything, Barack has already proven that he can transcend the race barrier by his easy win in Iowa and his close loss in NH (both pretty much all white), while Hillary has not proven anything like that.

No doubt Obama needs to get a momentum swing right now, but to say he's toast because blacks in SC are voting for him and whites are not is definitely jumping the gun.

The absentee ballot for the New York state Republican Party put Ron Paul at the top of the ballot. What a fucking conspiracy, I used to think we lived in a democracy but not anymore.

It's not even in alphabetical or reverse alphabetical order.

Ron Paul
Alan Keyes
Duncan Hunter
Rudy Giuliani
Mitt Romney
Mike Huckabee
John McCain
Fred Thompson

Fucking Fox News! They must have worked behind the scenes to get him on there. Damn Neo Con, underhanded bastards.

um, maybe im a noob compared to you in politics. but wouldnt you WANT to be 1st on the list?

so that when people look at it they see his name first.

1. lazy people will just pick him
2. every name after that you've already seen ron pauls name and so you're prolly thinking about him
3. if you think 1st is bad, does that mean last is good? how is last good? lazy people won't get to his name on the list before they pick someone else.

you're weird

TseTse, you have turned into a huge fag.

What is it with you talking about having people on your cock all the time? I mean seriously, literally, you are a huge fag.

PS I can't believe so many people took Dooby's post seriously. Knowing full well how much of a retard the guy is, it is still incredibly obvious that he isn't being serious.

it is still incredibly obvious that he isn't being serious.
Maybe if you're reading close enough to notice. Poor attempt at sarcasm...
I don't think that argument has any logic to it. Barack is toast because he lost white support in SC?
He may not be toast, but it is not a very encouraging trend for him to lose the white support so quickly and drastically...then again, we are talking about South Carolina.

Now it's you whose sincerity or intelligence that I question.
C'est la vie? I never took that post seriously, but obviously others did...

But yes, it should be an easy win. Will be much more powerful for momentum if he carries more than 10% of white votes though..

Rasumssen said:
All polls in the state also show a huge divide along racial lines. The latest Rasmussen Reports polling showed Obama leading Clinton 68% to 16% among African-Americans in the Palmetto State. Clinton leads Obama 40% to 21% among white voters with Edwards earning 27% of the white vote.

Back