[MNF] Cowboys at Bills

pgreen7

Veteran X
I searched, didn't see a post.

anyway, is this game gonna be worth watching? im bored and i wanna watch a good game like last night's packers vs bears

The bills are on fire!

crash-and-burn-500.jpg

i'm gonna watch for my fantasy football needs.. after yesterday i'm up 4 points against my opponent, but he has romo yet to play, and i still have marion barber and nick folk. so the question is, can those two combined outproduce romo, minus 4 points.

i don't actually care who wins, just as long as romo loses

nick folk needs to kick 2 field goals for me to win(basically)

or 8 XP's.

Either way I think I have a pretty good shot.

no, I hope that happens at the end of the game next week. So that way if the pats dismantle the boys I don't have to listen to the cowboy fans on their high horses anymore.

Hmmm...good point. Let Romo stay healthy till the Pats destroy him, then he breaks his neck attempting to suck Farvre's dick.

no, I hope that happens at the end of the game next week. So that way if the pats dismantle the boys I don't have to listen to the cowboy fans on their high horses anymore.

Cause we're so much worse than the vaginal warts who slobber on Brady's cock all day?

see... i didnt mind the cowboys until everyone started stroking romo all the sudden for pretty much no reason at all. wtf. so players don't have to be good anymore to get bj's from the media? do they not have to earn the attention?

Depends on what you define as good. If you're comparing him to Manning or Brady, let's be honest. There's no active QB right now who would be considered in the same league. But then figure that you have Harrington, Pennington, and Carr also starting in this league, and Romo blows them away.

What is good in the NFL?

Back