[So] Validuz lol

I remember when you got kicked out of the T2WC for something. I think it was spamming the vpad from across the map with the rocket turret on the MPB.

Those were good times.

I kept that little bitch in line, he wasn't THAT bad, certainly not as bad as Val or some of the other fags that played.

Everyone was mad at us because we held number one for what, like a year straight? Not bad considering we put next to no effort into it. :) I remember our short lived match with Aurora. It was val flying around in a shrike and us chain capping the shit out of them on that map with the really high hills. :)

That and we had a lot of assholes :D

[PEN]Koko invented that tactic. We got it banned from TWL, and still lost the map.

We were awesome at sucking.

No drama on RT. What dope are you smoking rofl. Ya'll had drama live at UVA4 or 5 (forget which one that was) - you may not have been on RT then though but man lol.

Every team has drama since no team can be without at least 2 hosers between 16 and 20 who end up getting into a fight and then turning it into a 'its him or me' loserfest.

Coming from +GoD+'s very own drama queen.

My favorite val memory was the day he posted the video on TWL of something he did that he thought was funny.

He forgot to turn off his skin cheats when he made the video, so it had illegal mine and inven colors. I called him out on it and rehosted the video after he took it down. Admins didn't care.

When you hear the Instructions as "Blah Blah Blah" that means you weren't paying any fucking attention to the instructions. :p

That was funny, though. Especially the part about it being Validuz. That's fucking hilarious.

Back