[So] Validuz lol

This the guy who had the "respect is given to those who form their OWN opinions" in his sig except your opinion had to be that he wasn't a douche?

Val wasn't a douche to anyone, he was just outlandish and outspoken. Not afraid to yell southern accent that was hilarious. Hes actually really nice, i played a bit of CS with him about a month ago.

jesus how can anyone not think he is a douche

i guess u'd have to spend a few weeks with him on teamspeak to figure it out first

I'm so glad I was on a T2 team sans drama. RT was the fucking shit. No crybabies.

Except Maradona.

No drama on RT. What dope are you smoking rofl. Ya'll had drama live at UVA4 or 5 (forget which one that was) - you may not have been on RT then though but man lol.

Every team has drama since no team can be without at least 2 hosers between 16 and 20 who end up getting into a fight and then turning it into a 'its him or me' loserfest.

:lol: nice, yeah I wasn't there.

I guess I just didn't involve myself with shit like that or something.

I do remember there being crazy drama in ^i^ when I was there.

Sup moolz.

Rapture was always around drama but it wasn't usually internal. Outside of littlewing threatening to quit every other week it was pretty chill. Usually it was everyone mad at rapture for something which was fine with me.

Sup moolz.

Rapture was always around drama but it wasn't usually internal. Outside of littlewing threatening to quit every other week it was pretty chill. Usually it was everyone mad at rapture for something which was fine with me.

I kept that little bitch in line, he wasn't THAT bad, certainly not as bad as Val or some of the other fags that played.

Everyone was mad at us because we held number one for what, like a year straight? Not bad considering we put next to no effort into it. :) I remember our short lived match with Aurora. It was val flying around in a shrike and us chain capping the shit out of them on that map with the really high hills. :)

Back