[So] Validuz lol

who were you??

val was an angry guy, but he had a good heart. aurora ts had it's good times, i sort of miss it in a sick way
I would always be on Teamspeak with you fools. I am good friends with SoulAuctioneer and Tempesta IRL (that's how I found TW, you can blame them). My nick name back then was s0ur:

imonauroravg7.jpg

I would always be on Teamspeak with you fools. I am good friends with SoulAuctioneer and Tempesta IRL (that's how I found TW, you can blame them). My nick name back then was s0ur:

whoaa i do remember you guys, you bunch of troublemakers!!! damn that was mos definitely a blast from the past

i found that one guy more annoying. the guy who started playing T2 in like 2005 and thought he was good, even though competition was severely lacking.

forget his name.

imonauroravg7.jpg

dude I know soulauctioneer. he was awesome.

didn't he and his friends make some dinosaur video once -- I mean, he and his friends pretended they were raptors and were attacking each other? maybe you were in that video...

I was on Aurora's T2 roster.

Suck it bitches.

uh no u weren't... were you? under what name?

val was also an enormous douche. think of me being a douche the last 5 years here and multiply that by infinity+1 and you have val

dude I know soulauctioneer. he was awesome.

didn't he and his friends make some dinosaur video once -- I mean, he and his friends pretended they were raptors and were attacking each other? maybe you were in that video...
Dude, I was one of the fucking raptors. I have that video on my hard drive :lol:

I remember val... My encounters with him were not long in length but it doesnt take long to realize how much the English language is incapable of describing just how much of a turd this guy was. Just calling him an annoying faggot would be like saying kim kardashian's ass is just a little big.

i remember hearing val when he was fighting with his dad and you could hear it on ventrilo. his voice would get so high pitched you'd think he was getting stuffed in the butt

Last edited:
This the guy who had the "respect is given to those who form their OWN opinions" in his sig except your opinion had to be that he wasn't a douche?

Back