Ikaruga is coming to Xbox Live Arcade

I love Ikaruga despite the fact that its so hard I want to cut off my balls with a rusty scissors.

This is great news (not for my balls though).

When I sold my gamecube it made me very sad that I had to part with Ikaruga. This is going to be sweet.

Playing Ikaruga is almost a zen like experience. You just zone out and ignore everything else. It's also frustrating as all fucking hell, but with this news and the announcement that Treasure's new shooter would be a X360 exclusive, that makes my console-buying decision much easier.

Playing Ikaruga is almost a zen like experience. You just zone out and ignore everything else. It's also frustrating as all fucking hell, but with this news and the announcement that Treasure's new shooter would be a X360 exclusive, that makes my console-buying decision much easier.

Now all we need is for Radiant Silvergun to finally come to the states

Only shooter I ever really got good at. Frustrated the shit out of me when I first got it :lol:

Went back to it after a break of several years and still hard as fuck but I rocked it. I can't imagine getting hurt in the first 5 levels now. The music was awesome/great graphics for its time. If anyone can find it let me know, I want to play again :)

Name is Lightning Force (stateside) aka Thunder Force IV

Back