hello, I'm a PC

God I hate that fucking commercial, those lying NIGGERS. And I don't throw the N word around lightly

I hate those commercials. I can do a lot more on a pc then I can on a Mac and its not expensive.

my.php

Last edited:
:ralf: to this thread.

If you want to have a reasonable and mature argument about this, I will be more than happy to play a part in it.

But obviously, none of you really want to do that. Besides, I would be repeating myself for the third time on this very same topic.

:ralf:

Every person I've ever encountered who uses a mac and nothing else is a stuck up wannabe intellectual who thinks they're so ahead of the curve and enlightened simply because they use a mac instead of a PC.

we need more of these identical threads on tribalwar

thanks for this beast

i really appreciate it

great posting job

Every person I've ever encountered who uses a mac and nothing else is a stuck up wannabe intellectual who thinks they're so ahead of the curve and enlightened simply because they use a mac instead of a PC.

Exactly. And the real funny is they paid 30-40% MORE than they could have payed with a PC. I guess ignorance truly is bliss.

Macs are probably okay, but their users are a pox on society. I could never own a mac, just because I wouldn't want to be associated with those smug, brainless asshats.

Same with Prius owners. Eat shit.

Macs are too expensive. That's my one problem. Except the lying commercials.

They are a little more pricey but I'd still spend the extra $$$ for a notebook. My brother did and he's had the ibook for a long time now, 3rd or 4th year and it still runs perfectly.

Back