I have a very serious question : Is Kura Normal?

Blitz

Contributor
Veteran X
I mean, I know on this site we have several types of people. Those who are real, have lives, attend UVA stuff like that. Colosus is real, he's fat , and he's real. Or Bounty , another good example. Then you have people like Terra, a complete douche bag online, however Im sure I'd get along with him in real life (don't know, can someone from UVA confirm?) but online is a total douche. This is the E norm. Then there are those wierd ass mother fuckers, like some dude in the Darkfall beta from TW named Telvarin or whatever, came to my fucking work and freaked me out. As dane cook put it best, he is much like an Ameoba, he just kind of morphs and was whiter than the T shirt he was wearing. So like the nice guy that I am, and courtesy of my work I shake has hand , ya big fucking mistake. Sweaty as shit.

So, to the point. Kura... He likes planes. Thats cool.

He has hi expectations for women. He is fairly unattractive , seems to have inate written skills, but how is he in person? Is he normal? I mean, is he seriously a virgin? Is he just fake , to represent his online persona much like Aethis and his punching women and killing babies?

I am confused TW, please help me. Is Kura Normal?

8 entries found for normal.
nor·mal Audio pronunciation of "normal" ( P ) Pronunciation Key (nôrml)
adj.

1. Conforming with, adhering to, or constituting a norm, standard, pattern, level, or type; typical: normal room temperature; one's normal weight; normal diplomatic relations.
2. Biology. Functioning or occurring in a natural way; lacking observable abnormalities or deficiencies.
3. Abbr. n or N Chemistry.
1. Designating a solution having one gram equivalent weight of solute per liter of solution.
2. Designating an aliphatic hydrocarbon having a straight and unbranched chain of carbon atoms.
4. Mathematics.
1. Being at right angles; perpendicular.
2. Perpendicular to the direction of a tangent line to a curve or a tangent plane to a surface.
1. Relating to or characterized by average intelligence or development.
2. Free from mental illness; sane.

all the "normal" people i know are boring faggots

and while you're a boring faggot, you're definitely not normal, Blitz

SurfaceNormalDrawing.PNG

get it? plane? ha ha ha

With my powers of insight, I know people better than they know themselves. One of my many usefull super powers.

random said:
all the "normal" people i know are boring faggots

and while you're a boring faggot, you're definitely not normal, Blitz

Well fuck. If I am gay, and I am boring. I should really just kill myself , to save me from letting myself down when I realize all I have to look forward to is a stinky hairy asshole, to excite my boring life.

Back