[OMG] I'm never taking adderall again

evilbadz

Veteran X
Man this shit is making me feel like i'm going to explode, first time I've ever done it.

I doubt i do it again, my heart is going 90 to nothing and my brain is dowing 80 things at once.

I hope this doesn't come off as a "look at me i'm doing drugs" thread, I just wanted to warn anyone else that if you don't want to feel like this dont do it. It's like taking 4 yellow jackets and drinking as much Monster energy drinks as you can get your hands on.

:eek:

optical-illusion.jpg

hardluck said:
what did you like crush it up or something? lol

No just a 20mg pill i think.

Dr. Love said:
Why are you taking it then?

My friend said to cause I have to cra, tonight for my Chem exam tomorrow, it's a weird feeling that I did not expect, I expected it to calm me down and help me pay attentnion, not shake and want to run around.

I have my girlfriend comeing over now and I plan on attacking her because I cant sit still and have too much energy plus I can't do the 5 things at once I rhwant to right now

Man I can't even type straigt heh

youre doing adderall and talking on your computer...

go hang out with your buddies or go fuck your fat girlfriend

TheChronic said:

she is fat like 115 and 5'6 i told her that and she got mad

ok not o'rly i guess thats not fat I think i am going to webcam it when she comes over and i will post pics roffle maybe

TheChronic said:

i'm supposed to be studying chem but its like zomg talking to everyone is more fun

Back