[BattleField 2] Anyone Have 600+ m203 kills?

It takes skill, its like the Heavys mortar in Tribes.....also, when your running and shooting, the accuracy is terrible, ive hit targets around visibile distance of 100%.

Oh yah, All I play is Assault.....unless I pickup someones kit.... I usually get the highest kills of maps I play on servers, I like the AK with GP30 better than 203 cause the M16 only has 3 Shot burst, and I like 7.62 much more.

Is it pretty effective?

In sof2 I rocked people with 203s from across the map. Mid-air hits were always fun too ;)

Yah, SOF2, well, I didnt really like that 203, didnt have the distance as much as BF2. So what weapon takes the most skill? Iron sights? Well, I have more M16/Ak kills than 203 kills, only by about 150 though.

You would hate me then, lol. I just dont do CQB though, I shoot people with the 203 from far away, I love it when I can spot like 3+ dudes in a squad, all laying down together, and then I just get like mad kills at once.

I never fly, somtimes I drive, I never tank, never use turrets, never play commander, barely on a squad, and all I have unlocked is the G3 which is also very good in my opinion.

i am uber newb

1173 with grenade launcher/735 with rifle

i figure you can bitch about it, or be the person people are bitching about. ill use it til its nerfed, because its the best choice.

noobfactorNF said:
Yah, SOF2, well, I didnt really like that 203, didnt have the distance as much as BF2. So what weapon takes the most skill? Iron sights? Well, I have more M16/Ak kills than 203 kills, only by about 150 though.

wow, more distance?
I will definitely be playing this when I get a chance.

noobfactorNF said:
It takes skill, its like the Heavys mortar in Tribes.....also, when your running and shooting, the accuracy is terrible, ive hit targets around visibile distance of 100%.

it still takes less skill than putting a bullet in someone

much larger margin of error due to the splash damage

that's like saying layups in basketball take skill

but you refuse to shoot jumpshots

Back