Remember that coworker I wanted to nail?

no no...this will make her want you more. women are stupid bass-ackward confused cunts. To her this is extra attention that she craves and you are giving it to her...thus she will want more attention from you. The inital shock and awe is a cover up for her sanity.

gibsonic said:
no no...this will make her want you more. women are stupid bass-ackward confused cunts. To her this is extra attention that she craves and you are giving it to her...thus she will want more attention from you. The inital shock and awe is a cover up for her sanity.

haha some people on this forum make me laugh from time to time when they come up with their visions on women. (don't know how much of it is irony but sometimes people really give me the impression it's not :))

sef said:
haha some people on this forum make me laugh from time to time when they come up with their visions on women. (don't know how much of it is irony but sometimes people really give me the impression it's not :))

They are quite serious. Being a prick to women can really get them wet. Just gota do it right. Most of my friends have it down pretty good. I always resisted insisting that old fashioned values would win out so I was always nice and respectfull. All I got out of that was a broken heart and made to feel like a peice of shit.

Well I fucking gave up, it was getting me nowhere fast.

DocHolliday said:
They are quite serious. Being a prick to women can really get them wet. Just gota do it right. Most of my friends have it down pretty good. I always resisted insisting that old fashioned values would win out so I was always nice and respectfull. All I got out of that was a broken heart and made to feel like a peice of shit.

there is a chick here at my work that came on to me very strong towards the end of last year and flat out told me she wanted me to go home with her and fuck her...the problem is that she's is one of those really good "hit it or not" thread candidates and mostly b/c I am married! ...and fucking departmental coworkers is a pretty bad idea anyway...and b/c she is the type to turn psycho bitch on me an ruin my life.

So...I started ignoring her, cut her off cold turkey. Over the past week or two i started to give her slightly more acknowledgement of her existance in my universe and even stopped by and chatted for a few minutes with her yesterday...first time in 5 months. She ate it up, she's already almost throwing herself at me again today.

Women are for the most part deeply insecure, attention deprived and needy, and act completely illogical in pretty much any relational situation.

If a guy is nice to them and treats them good - they don't want him.
If a guy pushes them away and ignores them - they want him.

cliffs: women are stupid cunts.

DocHolliday said:

i will verify this mans story

being a nice guy got me into 2 short, failed relationships, and made me miss out on dozens of potentially great girls who can't see me as more than a friend now.

edit: and there's a ho in one of my classes who, when i'm nice to, she doesn't care about me, but when i ignore her for a few weeks she'll do the work and come after me.

Tribalbob said:
i will verify this mans story

being a nice guy got me into 2 short, failed relationships, and made me miss out on dozens of potentially great girls who can't see me as more than a friend now.

:( Same here. I wasted 8 years with 2 women. Sigh. 20-28. Should have been the best fuck years of my life but instead of playing the field I tried to marry both of them.

From now on I play the field until one proves they are wife material.

What's the point of putting on an act to just get a girl? If the girl gets to know your arrogant jackass side first when you're actually a nice guy, she's going to leave. Have some dignity and try to get a girl by being yourself. It might take longer but it's a lot better than putting on an act.

Cuda said:
What's the point of putting on an act to just get a girl? If the girl gets to know your arrogant jackass side first when you're actually a nice guy, she's going to leave. Have some dignity and try to get a girl by being yourself. It might take longer but it's a lot better than putting on an act.

Are you married? If so, how long? If not, tell us about all of your "wonderful" relationships.

Better yet.... STFU.

Like I said, already tried that and it hurt me bad. I just don't give a fuck anymore. I am going to act the way I want to act and if a chick wants me she will have to prove that she deserves to be with me. I tried the other way around and I got walked all over for it. Women just don't respect Mr. Nice Guy.

gibsonic said:
If a guy is nice to them and treats them good - they don't want him.
If a guy pushes them away and ignores them - they want him.

cliffs: women are stupid cunts.

mother fucking signed

ha, my ex-GF is very hot and after i broke up with her she wants it more than ever. granted she is a nympho to begin with, things got even more fuck-crazed after the breakup, if thats possible.

but alas its a bad idea in the long run to tap a girl you broke up with, so i stopped a few weeks back. eventually she'll be smitten by some other dude and i'll never here from her again, which would be ideal :)

Cuda said:

the only people who like me for myself are people over 30.

actually if you act like an asshole, and the girl thinks you're secretely a nice guy underneath, I don't think that's not a bad thing. i've seen many a girl dating an asshole and claim "but he's really a sweet guy"

eventually they realize that their friends were right and the guy really is an asshole though.

gibsonic said:
Are you married? If so, how long? If not, tell us about all of your "wonderful" relationships.

Better yet.... STFU.

I'm too busy with work and traveling for girls right now. Everywhere I go though there's at least one girl that's constantly flirting with me. I go in and be my normal self and they're attracted to me. There's one girl in particular that thinks the world of me but is too messed up from her previous relationship to start a new relationship right now. I'm only 20 so I have a long time before I need to really start looking for a relationship. I might go a long time in between girls but at least I have a real genuine relationship with them.

Back